Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Too many games in the last couple of days.

From the current PSN sale:

Thief

Sniper Elite 3 Complete Edition

Witcher 3 Season Pass

Fallout Season Pass

From a MediaMarkt Sale in Germany (buy 4 , get the 2 cheapest of those for free):

Mass Effect Andromeda

The Division Gold Edition

Assassins Creed Collection

Skyrim

With those games and the ones already in my backlog I wouldn´t need any more games for the rest of the year :D

• Like 1

Le92edd.pngLe3a84e.png

Got Both Shantae's Games currently on Easter Sales, i got the Secodn oen and a friend of mine got the first one on Ps4 :3 

I was waiting for this wonderful platform Saga to go on Sale, well i thought the last one in HD was on sale but unfortunately not this time. Oh well this 2 are still great and since it looks like stories are connected at least with the characters knowing themself it's waaay better start from the beginning :3

L0e120d.png

MITSURUGI KAMUI HIKAE

Well my friend got also this one and gave it even to me :)

It looks like a cool Hack'n Slash even if nothing amazing, but still i hope it will be fun and enjoiable :D 

the Plat for me will be such a pain, i sucks in this games.. Well time to improve i suppose! 

• Like 2

Traded a disc game I wasn't using to get AC Syndicate back so I could buy and play the DLC... (I sold/traded AC Syndicate after playing it because it was still worth a lot and I wouldn't be playing it for at least a year anyway)

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, got my €10 refund from Sony so I bought two games (don't know yet what to add the final €2 to, I'll decide later this month):

hq720.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1