Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 18/12/2016 at 10:23 PM, IRATEEE- said:

Sometimes I wish I got my games physically so I can take a picture of the case and share it to everyone saying.. THIS IS MY LATEST GAME! But... I am all digital only =D

Regardless, my latest games are;

• Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Deluxe Edition

That's why whenever i an get physical , i will go get them with no regrets . So i can brag about my physical collection instead of showing some digital icons on my account which imo doesn't have nearly the same impact and joy as showing the actual game on physical.  

And i can sell my used games next if i want to which is something i can't do on my digital games account without selling the whole account and even that is something  not much  valuable in general. 

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

That's why whenever i an get physical , i will go get them with no regrets . So i can brag about my physical collection instead of showing some digital icons on my account which imo doesn't have nearly the same impact and joy as showing the actual game on physical.  

And i can sell my used games next if i want to which is something i can't do on my digital games account without selling the whole account and even that is something  not much  valuable in general. 

For me it doesn't make sense to buy games and sell them. This is because I collect games and I want a big library :) And since I am a software developer that develop in the cloud it just makes sense to have my games digitally in .. yes .. the cloud :) I am also too lazy to keep on switching discs each time I want to play another game. And I've got three small kids that could ruin the discs and you know what? We now live in 2017 .. it is a digital era :)

56 minutes ago, IRATEEE- said:

For me it doesn't make sense to buy games and sell them. This is because I collect games and I want a big library :) And since I am a software developer that develop in the cloud it just makes sense to have my games digitally in .. yes .. the cloud :) I am also too lazy to keep on switching discs each time I want to play another game. And I've got three small kids that could ruin the discs and you know what? We now live in 2017 .. it is a digital era :)

We might aswell go digital ourselves from your point of view then :giggle: Enter the Matrix and will all be digital only forever 

3 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

We might aswell go digital ourselves from your point of view then :giggle: Enter the Matrix and will all be digital only forever 

Well, the good thing is that we all got our own way of doing things and we all got our own point of views :dance:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IRATEEE- said:

Well, the good thing is that we all got our own way of doing things and we all got our own point of views :dance:

Ik , i'm not against digital , i just want to have a choice between physical or digital whenever is available to offer those options . Physical has it's benefits and disavantages while digital also have his own . Anyone can choose how and what they want to play in this case .

I'm not judging you cause of your choices , far from that .Just don't take it personal and enjoy the games whatever way possible .

P.S : I also have digital games in my collection but don't tell anyone that , okay ? :awesome:

I have to keep my physical gaming persona without any stains :giggle:

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

Just now, Sigma999 said:

Ik , i'm not against digital , i just want to have a choice between physical or digital whenever is available to offer those options . Physical has it's benefits and disavantages while digital also have his own . Anyone can choose how and what they want to play in this case .

I'm not judging you cause of your choices , far from that .Just don't take it personal and enjoy the games whatever way possible .

No no, not taking it personal at all :) Don't you worry :P

• Like 1

On 10/02/2017 at 10:44 PM, chellesan said:

new-game-the-challenge-stage-482803.2.jp

huh, I keep seeing that on the PS Store. Is it a visual novel game (seems kind of expensive for just a visual novel, not that I'm familiar with the genre though), or is there more to it than that?

Anyways, as for me... LittleBigPlanet 3. That counts right? :P

Edited by Kapika96

6 minutes ago, Kapika96 said:

huh, I keep seeing that on the PS Store. Is it a visual novel game (seems kind of expensive for just a visual novel, not that I'm familiar with the genre though), or is there more to it than that?

yep, its a visual novell, but from a popular anime, maybe that explains the price

3 hours ago, chellesan said:

yep, its a visual novell, but from a popular anime, maybe that explains the price

Ah, that's kind of disappointing. I'm familiar with the anime and usually love games based on anime. Just not really a fan of VNs. Thanks for the info anyways though :)