Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

116uvwl.jpg

Picked up my pre-order for Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition on release date. I just hope my limited internet is good enough to attain the online trophy. Surprised to see Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for the PS4 for $18 USD that seems to be better than most of the current eBay auction and 'Buy it Now' prices.

• Like 1

The last games I picked up were American Fugitive and Thief a couple of weeks ago when they were on sale in the PS store for 10.99 and 2.49 respectively. Thief I had when it released but never finished it and I was tired of waiting for it to go on ps plus. And American Fugitive just looks really good. That said, I still haven't played them since I bought them because the only gaming I've done in those last two weeks is a couple hours trolling around on Minecraft.

5 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Left Alive Day 1 Edition. What’s crazy is that this came out in March of this year; and here we are in August and I got it for $9 used. Crazy. 

If you don’t mind me asking where did you find it for $9? I have heard horrible things about it but for that price I definitely would like to give it go lol

On 7/31/2019 at 5:54 PM, Corrosivescott said:

EA1dVISXYAch3bw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Added some sports games to the collection today, do not think I will ever get around to them but for the cost I could not leave them on the shelf lol also waiting on a sale for the Limited edition of little dragons cafe paid off.

Damn, why was MLB The Show 14 so “expensive”, at least relatively.

12 hours ago, djb5f said:

Damn, why was MLB The Show 14 so “expensive”, at least relatively.

Honestly I do not know, I bought 32 games from that store that day for like $27 I did not even mean to pick up the MLB game because of it's price lol. It just got mixed in with the other 30+ games in my cart. It worked out though in the end I did not have 14 so It is whatever.

I picked up several games from GameStop over the last couple weeks since they have the 3 for $15 deal going on (used games $9.99 and under).

1. Project Cars

2. Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

3. Prey

4. Order 1886

5. MLB The Show 17

6. Battlefield Hardline

7. Dishonored 2

8. Final Fantasy XV

9. Killzone Shadow Fall

10. Uncharted The Lost Legacy (GameStop)

11. Rainbow Six Seige (PSN sale)

12. Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PSN sale)

13. Life is Strange (eBay)

14. Everybody's Golf (eBay)

Edited by Squa7ch2112