Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Got with a friend quite a bunch of games from the Last sale currently Ongoing, a lot of titles got out attention :P 

Risultati immagini per bioshock the collection

It was a while that we thought about getting The Bioshock collection, both me and Him played 1 and Infinite on Ps3 (The 2Nd one not, because Online, thansk god it's removed here) and right now it's the lowest it ever went on a Sale so we got it! Pretty excited to Re-Enjoy Bioshock 1 in a full Graphic update and 60 Fps too, that should be Amazing! Curious to try out Bioshock 2, always heard it's a good one and Obviously really excited to play again Infinite, That game is such a work of art, Amazing game and AWESOME DLCs, i still remember how amazing it was to play the Story for "Burial at Sea", plus Yeah the Game in General too it's incredible and i'm happy i Can replay it on Ps4 in a better version :D 

Risultati immagini per the surge complete edition

So, we already have "The Surge" base edition from the PSPlus, but we wanted all the DLCs of course and since right now the Complete edition with Everything in it it's on a great sale price, why wait for the Pass to go on sale, maybe even at a worst price? So we just got it and so we have the 100% of it now available to play!

I really Liked The surge, i watched it played back when it first came out and hoped to get it in the Future! I was really happy when it was given with the PSPlus but of course i wanted the DLCs too first! So nwo i have it, i don't know when i'll play it but probably soon enough. And obviously i'm happy about the 2Nd one coming out in few weeks, looks like a Massive improvement from this one! 

Risultati immagini per a hat in time

One of the Few Platformers we have nowadays so of course i wanted it :3 Finally it's on sale at a decent enough price to get it and so here it is! I Watched it on Twitch sometimes randomly so i know the General gameplay but not the Story or other stuff, can't wait to actually play it :) Easy Plat too looks like, i expcted it to be a lot harder, guess not, maybe it's better, less being Angry to the game :giggle:

I Wonder if we'll ever see the DLC :hmm:

Risultati immagini per slime rancher

Slime rancher! Another Game i watched back when it went out on YT and loved it, finally even this one on Sale, so got it :D 

I know in this one the general story, not everything, and the areas (Aside the prehistoric zone, never saw that one) so it shouldn't be That hard to do, but i see a "Rush mode" is required for the Plat, never saw or even knew there was one in the game, that would be interesting!

Anyway for now this goes into my Backlog, i'll see when to play it but i guess in some weeks and not months/Years

Risultati immagini per titan quest Ps4

This is a game My friend wanted and since there were some saved money he got it. I don't knwo anything about it, never heard even of it honestly.

From what i've seen is an Old style High View Rpg Remastered some years ago and it looks a neat game. But he told me the plat is like 10+ Hours so because of that i don't really know if i'll ever play it, i mean i Have stuff like Tales of that is already 100+ Hours to play xD But who knows the future! 

I was Wondering if Buying RS: Siege in this days since the Deluxe edition is on Sale, i'll see, probably not, i bought like 20 Games In the last 2 weeks and have a lot of Online games anyway, some of which i play normally without thinking about trophies (DBD or OW) so another one would just mean more time there and less on other games, i would never play some at that rate....

PS: DAMN What is up with the forum Images? I have to select every time specific ones othewrise the other i choose don't show up -_- I ahd to choose like 10 images for A Hat in time before one got accepted.... I don't want to Download 8-9 images and use imgur on all of them to work.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I got Full Body on the Vita earlier this year and enjoyed the hell out of it. I was on the fence about buying this version at launch because I'm worried about what changes the localisation team may have made to the game, but in the end, I decided that it wasn't worth missing out on a steelbook for one of my favourite games. I guess not giving the localisation team my money for the collector's edition is good enough. :P

YvYLqow.jpg

That steelbook looks quite good looking ^^ i also pre order a copy of the launch Editon,  my copy was shipped this Friday , still waiting for it to come , luckly this next week :)

• Like 1