What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

Recently, I had the most insane experience of getting the 'Hell or high slaughter' trophy from YNGZ with the grind out terror of Doom BFG platinum a close second. You can at least manipulate the saving in Doom but in Yaiba if you're not good enough you ain't getting it.

• 3 weeks later...

GT5 - Gold Standard (a royal pain in the ass with the Vettel challenges)

Dead or Alive 5 - Survival Master (100 rounds on the higher difficulties almost made me rage quit)

Bad Company 1 - I am Bad Company (Went to hell and back to get all the online awards, the trophy even glitched to me and DICE manually fixed it)

Aliens vs Predator - I LOVE The Corps (Finishing the game on Nightmare aka no checkpoints and easy deaths. I still had fun though)

Yakuza 3 - Minigame Master (All minigames nearly drove me mad, pool, golf, batting cages.. ugh)

On my old account I'd say Fight Fire With Fire from Guitar Hero Metallica. Extremley hard trophy, didn't manage the plat though :( Got another bunch of hard music trophies as well as some racing games over my two accounts, but FFwF I'd say is the hardest,.

Jetpack Joyride

All the things

6814419612.png

Unlock all the Gadgets, Clothing, Jet-Packs and Vehicle Upgrades

i take 1 month and 1 week to pick this ***** but it's not the ONLY hardest trophy :(

lmfaonline.png?1002

here it is another hard trophy:

GOW Chains of Olympus

Getting your money's worth

288c207036.png

Beat the game on hard difficulty

yeah, i beat the game on VERY hard difficulty instead hard  :shakefist:

Ps: i'm stupid

Edited by lmfaonline

Wasn't so much hard as it was annoying...Demolition man on Battlefield Bad Company 2!. Gave me  my 1st platinum and took what seemed like forever to complete. Bullseye in Battlefield 3 was a pain in the ass as well and after about 100 goes at it , the trophy and the plat popped!

• 2 months later...

'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots' platinum trophy, since you have to finish the game over 8 times, obtain over 40 emblems in 8 playthroughs altogether, and there's one emblem in where you need to finish the game under 5 hours, without killing anyone, nor getting any alerts, neither can you use any special weapons, aaaand you need to beat the game in the hardest difficulty as well. In which you can get killed very easily, like when fighting the bosses. But there's no trophy for that, hence, I say that the platinum is the hardest trophy, since there's a combination of difficulties, in where you need to obtain all emblems, just to collect one iPod song you need.

• Like 1

mortal kombat-my kung is stronger. This trophy took so long to get so much stuff needs to be done to get the trophy.

ninja gaiden sigma 2- all missions successfully completed. Luckily I had a great partner to help out with this un1-2 were the hardest things to do but I was able to beat it with 2 ryus :) 

• 4 weeks later...

'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots' platinum trophy, since you have to finish the game over 8 times, obtain over 40 emblems in 8 playthroughs altogether, and there's one emblem in where you need to finish the game under 5 hours, without killing anyone, nor getting any alerts, neither can you use any special weapons, aaaand you need to beat the game in the hardest difficulty as well. In which you can get killed very easily, like when fighting the bosses. But there's no trophy for that, hence, I say that the platinum is the hardest trophy, since there's a combination of difficulties, in where you need to obtain all emblems, just to collect one iPod song you need.

Totally agree! I actually couldn't finish that big boss run. It was just too hard for me. Hence my 32/34 trophies on that game.

My hardest was probably the Mirror's Edge platinum. Those speed runs were super challenging.

A close 2nd was GoldenEye 007: Reloaded beating the game on classic difficulty while completing all objectives. The key was knowing where to find the body armor since health didn't regenerate. Felt good completing it though and reminded me of when I did the same thing on the N64 version to unlock cheats and stuff. Good times!

• Like 1

It will be either Ultimate Survivalist in Shank 2, cause it took me and a friend well over a year to get it,  (We used to try it once every month or two at the time, so it took us a while) or That's a Surprise from 2014 FIFA World Cup, as I attempted it over 30 times and finally won it with ease using Bulgaria LOL. And if you mean plats, well FIFA 13 without a doubt. All 3 are on my cabinet and you can see why...