• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Sony- October  2020 we will close internet store of ps3

Sony- March 2021 you can't buy  anymore games on ps3 psvita from summer 

Sony-November 2021 you will lose all ps3 psvita purchased games 

After all this is sony,you can expect anything from them

One of those is not like the others. 

34 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

They should have given us, like, a year. Four months isn't a lot of time to buy everything you want.

Thankfully I don't have a whole lot I wanna miss out on - primarily just a few Sonic games/DLC packs and some Ratchet & Clank titles that fetch high prices on eBay and such - but if you do, I'm sincerely sorry you have to do that much panic-buying.

Like Ratchet Nexus? Holy god it is expensive, I have spent 50 dollars in sonic and sega titles I am afraid I have to bypass this, and try yo find this game physical. It is very hard to find.

Just now, Nightstream88 said:

At least now I don't have to rush and complete some of PS3 games, but anyone know if we could still redownload our games?
If not I'll be buying a lot less digital titles on Playstation 5 whenever I get one that is for sure.

Yes you can redownload your games, you can't buy from july 2

9 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Like Ratchet Nexus? Holy god it is expensive, I have spent 50 dollars in sonic and sega titles I am afraid I have to bypass this, and try yo find this game physical. It is very hard to find.

I know, right? Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is ungodly rare for a late PS3 game. There are very few physical copies available at any given time, and the ones that do pop up are usually at ludicrous prices. Usually $100+, which is way more than I'd be willing to pay. The Ratchet & Clank Collection is pretty expensive too, usually $60 or more, and doesn't include Deadlocked, which you can only get digitally on PS3.

Edited by blue_blur_98

31 minutes ago, Beliar4 said:

If Sony decide to close servers and your ps3 cmos battery will die, you`re locked out of everything digital you own.

If Sony shuts off PSN that will be among the least of your worries. 

1 minute ago, blue_blur_98 said:

I know, right? Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is ungodly rare for a late PS3 game. There are very few physical copies available at any given time, and the ones that do pop up are usually at ludicrous prices. Usually $100+, which is way too much. The Ratchet & Clank Collection is pretty expensive too, ueually $60 or more, and doesn't include Deadlocked, which you can only get digitally on PS3.

Checks shelf...has copy...fist pump. 

2 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Love how the email says Play Has No Limits on it as well.

True lol

3 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Genuinely debating whether or not to panic buy anything as that would involve giving them more money.

Without considering we are in 2021 and we need to pay them to play online features when multiplayer should be free from the start, like it was on PS3. What's next? Pay to log in to PSN?

Play has no limits my ar*se...

5 hours ago, Pharros said:

I hope someone makes a list of store only exclusive titles and stuff like story DLC.

Things that comes to mind for me is Asura's wrath, Drakengard 3 for the ps3 with their story DLC and Adventures of mana on the Vita(is that available on anything else?)

Drakengard 3 and Asura's Wrath are games I already own but not the DLC. I haven't played them yet, so do I buy the DLC now in advance, hoping that I like the main game?

Btw.: I think many players will hack there consoles now. I mean what's there to loose?

13 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

I know, right? Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is ungodly rare for a late PS3 game. There are very few physical copies available at any given time, and the ones that do pop up are usually at ludicrous prices. Usually $100+, which is way more than I'd be willing to pay. The Ratchet & Clank Collection is pretty expensive too, usually $60 or more, and doesn't include Deadlocked, which you can only get digitally on PS3.

One of the Ratchet games on the psn store does give you Deadlocked as a bonus, I think it might be Nexus actually