130 posts in this topic

wow...really?

Is this an April Fool's Joke?

somewhat disappointed since they could have done so much more with this....

While i am a bit disappointed in the list, i will still be definitely picking this up...

It costs 30 Euro for 5 Trophies. I played the game at my Playstation2 when it came out but I would never pay that much for it.

This list looks like it was literally made in one minute 😨

This list is tiny. A bit surprising.

What's worse is that the original game had basically a debug menu where you could jump to various levels and such. I fully believe this game could be done in 30 minutes or so if they kept that debug menu in and it doesn't disable trophies. I was hoping to write a trophy guide for this game, but honestly... this is just pathetic.

I'm going to have a meltdown

Posted (edited)

This is nonsense, it must be a mistake. The Xbox One version has another 3 story-related trophies and two other gameplay-related trophies.

Edited by Lance_87

I’m usually not one to base buying a game on the amount of trophies/points but this is ridiculous because it is so lazy to hodgepodge together a paltry list like this. 

To me the point of a trophy list is to get the player to play the game as close to as fully as possible, exploring different quests and playthroughs/endings. This is the exact opposite of that and leaves so much left on the table of possible trophy earning experiences. Shame.

Trophywise this is a new low in terms of laziness.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

This is nonsense, it must be a mistake. The Xbox One version has another 3 story-related trophies and two other gameplay-related trophies.

Yeah that’s strange, is it possible this list hasn’t fully updated? Or that they somehow only copied the first 5 over and nobody noticed.

Edited by bikeman223

I would hope the trophy list would get fixed to have a Platinum but....what is this?

I don't mind games not having a Platinum and still being great (Iconoclasts, Retro City Rampage, Outland, etc), but....this is disappointing. And $30 for a game with 100s of hours of content that's a re-release of a PS2 era game.

1 minute ago, bikeman223 said:

Yeah that’s strange, is it possible this list hasn’t fully updated?

Nope, this is the final list. It's not uncommon for the Sony console versions of games to get cutdown versions of the lists from Xbox games.

That list is beyond atrocious... this game deserves way better. I'll still end up grabbing it though. Lots of nostalgia for this game and the fact I can play it on current consoles with trophies at all is a good thing. 

How challenging is Extreme difficulty? Is it something you need to unlock or can you choose it from the start?

Hmmm... 5 trophies for 20+ hrs. game? What if they release a sequel with 5 more trophies & then a bundle with both games and a plat like Assassin's Creed: Chronicles? I'll consider buying it than.

Am i right in thinking this was meant to release for ps5 too?