Season 4.5 : Infallible just got easier?

BGriff1986

12 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

Just got the trophy! Finally something that makes me get back at this game!

Same. I played this game almost every day since I got it last year. I'm not good at it but I feel I paid my dues. Most people that have Infallible got it with that glitch when you could quit out to protect your streak. 

• Like 2

Congrats to anyone who got this legitimately!

I always got to 4 wins but then always lost, so now i thought fuck it

IMG-20210514-005337.jpg

It'll be patched soon anyway just like they patched any other method that existed

Edited by Pendaemonium
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wuzziaka said:

which mode should I play to get this? hex didnt work for me

u need to reset the game when u've done it 

1 minute ago, rijk87 said:

How do you invite people for a custom match?. The game asking for a lobby code. 

code will be at the top of the screen, for the host.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

i'll just have to tone down my gameplay a bit if i get actioned. i love to grab people in fall guys in some spots to make em fall mainly.

Quoting Playtonic on Twitter - "New player reporting feature if you spot potential cheaters! (Don't worry - We'll never ban anyone for grabbing or using in-game mechanics in a normal fashion)" so you're good.

I mean reporting wise, you're good. Morally, you'd a very bad person if you go around grabbing in the game xD jk

On topic, could see them patching it out pretty quick, purely as I think it's an oversight. So best to get it sooner rather than later if you're looking to get it this way. Personally not fussed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Honestly, i'm glad to hear the trophies don't pop in custom matches. It'd be a complete defacement of the work a lot of people put hard work in to achieve. 

Yes I hate to see it when people get screwed like that.  i remember playing blackout for the skins in bo4 for like 60 hours or more possibly to get one trophy they gave away when people logged in several months later.  never a good thing.  

• Like 1