Hades coming to PS4 - August 13th

Abby_TheLastofUs

This game is phenomenal, I've put about 60 hours into it on Switch. Doubt I'll buy it a second time, but I'm glad PS players will get their chance to play this masterpiece.

The soundtrack is a staple in my car as well. "The Painful Way" is my favorite track, it's so damn good.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Link to one of the best songs in gaming. You're welcome.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

literally was just about to comment on this and add this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2021-05-15-hades-ps4-rating-spotted

haha. hope it gets a physical too

I hope so as well. It might take a while though. Pretty sure the Switch version only just got one? Would be great if it launched with a physical version. If not, I'll probably still end up double dipping by buying the digital at launch and the physical whenever it releases. It just looks that good of a game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

I hope so as well. It might take a while though. Pretty sure the Switch version only just got one? Would be great if it launched with a physical version. If not, I'll probably still end up double dipping by buying the digital at launch and the physical whenever it releases. It just looks that good of a game.

agreed. I'd double dip. 

I've kinda been looking into  few games like it. I have my eyes on Deaths Gambit as well, as i also ordered Blasphemous. All ps4. so having Hades ps4 to go by those would look nice imo.

i believe Switch got physical in March. I think digital they had since Sept. so we are almost at a year. 2/3rds

As much as this news pleases me, it's a little annoying since I waited on a physical for this game, which it thankfully got about 2 months ago, which I bought. I just know if it gets a physical for PS4, I'm gonna end up double dipping. Definitely not complaining about it coming to more platforms, especially my preferred platform, just annoyed at myself that I didn't wait longer for a potential PS4 release.

Amazing news and about damn time. I thought their other games were brilliant, so I’m really looking forward to this one. I’ve heard lots of praise for it.

On 2021-05-16 at 0:53 PM, Infected Elite said:

agreed. I'd double dip. 

I've kinda been looking into  few games like it. I have my eyes on Deaths Gambit as well, as i also ordered Blasphemous.

Blasphemous is really fantastic. Totally underrated imo and a lot of fun to platinum. I haven’t got to Death’s Gambit yet but it looks really cool, and pretty challenging to boot!

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1