Trophy Thoughts?

MrSander

Seems you'll need to finish the game twice, once as hacker and once as agent.

Clever Plays posted on reddit they estimate the first playthrough (I guess without guide) would be around 5 hours, with the second playthrough as the other character estimated at 3 hours.

The other trophies which aren't complete mission seem to not take much time, so I guess the average platinum time will be 8 hours?

No idea on difficulty.

• Like 4

Didn't play the game yet, but possibly the "Locate the bomb as ..." might be missable, e.g. if it only counts for either the Hacker or the Agent and not for both.

Also, trophies for killing your partner might require another playthrough, unless they can be done super early, via a chapter select, or if you just reload from the previous checkpoint

4 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Does it have matchmaking or does it have to be with someone in your friend list?

You need a friend. Can be someone that doesn't own the game (you generate a code for them, they just download the demo version of the game) and even cross-platform, so you can play with somebody on Xbox or PC.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squats_and_milk said:

You need a friend. Can be someone that doesn't own the game (you generate a code for them, they just download the demo version of the game) and even cross-platform, so you can play with somebody on Xbox or PC.

So it's like, It Takes Two. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Why some people always have an urge to tell everyone that they have no friends(gamer friends, at least). There are thousands of single player games out there and only a handful of proper co-op games in comparison. 

and even then, if you don't have anyone to play with then you can 100%  find a random person on gaming session and that could be fun as well (if you are not mic shy). 

His comment makes no sense whatsoever

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Why some people always have an urge to tell everyone that they have no friends(gamer friends, at least). There are thousands of single player games out there and only a handful of proper co-op games in comparison. 

9 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Tell us you don't have friends without telling us you don't have friends. There are a million SP games out there, play them.

I don't think you need to attempt offense by saying he has no friends. have you ever thought about the possibility that he doesn't like the genre and... maybe that's just it? yeah, maybe it's just an opinion he decided to post amicably here, amazing isn't it? you guys throw rocks at anyone for no reason, damn lol

3 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

and even then, if you don't have anyone to play with then you can 100%  find a random person on gaming session and that could be fun as well (if you are not mic shy). 

His comment makes no sense whatsoever

I don't think his comment "makes no sense". I think this is an opinion contrary to yours, this is a thread about trophy thoughts and he decided to participate giving the opinion that he doesn't like this genre of online game, what's the big deal?

I'm wondering if it has offline co-op on PlayStation. I could find that it would have no offline co-op on PC but nothing conclusive about PlayStation.

For now my guess is that it has no offline co-op since PC doesn't have it but I might be wrong??