Rate the Person Above You's Trophy List

Drizzora2

On 12/07/2021 at 0:43 AM, riku1274 said:

6/10

Your completion rate is pretty low, but you make up for it a bit as it seems a lot of your platinums are on the rarer side (not too many gimmes).

Wow we have no games in common, which is fine we all have different tastes but I would have thought we would have at least something in common! Your completion rate is pretty good your slowly working towards that 80% mark. Completion rate doesn't mean much, don't get me wrong it's nice to see a high completion rate but a lower completion rate is fine, since not everyone is a completionist.

Your average trophy rarity at the time of posting is 49.99% which is pretty high you either have some as you put it 'gimmes' or you've played a lot of AAA titles which naturally have a higher average completion. Going through your account, I noticed you played Ape Escape 2, great game I played it many years ago when I was in my prime, I was addicted to Monkey football.

Your obviously a massive Assassin's Creed fan since you have so many of your platinum trophies coming from that series. Your not afraid of stacking which isn't my preference but each to their own. You've also played a lot of Kingdom Hearts games as well, I suspect your in the process of finishing them off as a future project or something? This is a very difficult account to rate since we have nothing in common and the majority of your platinum trophies I know nothing about.

Taking everything into account I'd probably give you around a 6/10. Nothing too crazy going on with your list! 

As always take what I say with a grain of salt, I'm just a random dude on the internet

On 7/16/2021 at 0:36 PM, CelestialRequiem said:

You're onto something here. Some respectable feats and even some hard ones you're currently attempting and seemingly almost done with. 

7/10.

10/10

Wow! All of your games are mostly developed by Platinum Games! Hope they would port Bayonetta 2 so that your trophy list would grow. 

On 7/18/2021 at 2:34 AM, LA00_LA0 said:

10/10

Wow! All of your games are mostly developed by Platinum Games! Hope they would port Bayonetta 2 so that your trophy list would grow. 

Best player, hard fighting games platinum'd check, long jrpgs platinum'd check, lots of difficult/challenging games platinum'd check and check.

9.5/10.

If you ever reach 100% ill give ya a 10.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2021 at 3:58 AM, Wild-Arms-R said:

Best player, hard fighting games platinum'd check, long jrpgs platinum'd check, lots of difficult/challenging games platinum'd check and check.

9.5/10.

If you ever reach 100% ill give ya a 10.

We have 5 games in common which are DMC5, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Diablo 3 ROS, Infamous Second Son and Bloodborne. Some fantastic games there, it looks like you abandoned Diablo as the game is very grindy whilst CTR either wasn't for you or you played games that were higher on your list of priorities. Delving deeper down the rabbit hole, to have a completion rate of 90% with almost 130 games played is fantastic, you're obviously a keen completionist!

Looking through your list your definitely a gamer who prides themselves on the quality of games they play which is always refreshing to see. We actually have a few more game sin common but they don't appear as you played the PS4 versions such as Batman Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, Resident Evil 5 and Vanquish. I knew you had such great taste in games ^^

You also have a bunch of games I'm hoping to add to my existing collection in the future, such as Batman Arkham City, Final Fantasy X HD, God of War 2018, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel Spider Man, Medievil, Resident Evil 4 and Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. If I was to rate your account based on the games you've played then it would be a 10/10 but since this is regarding the entire collection I don't believe any account is perfect but I would give you today a solid 9 maybe 9.5.

Wolfenstein 2, DMC1-5, Crash N-Sane Trilogy and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on PS4 are your most impressive feats in my opinion.        

As usual please take what I say with the biggest grain of salt

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21-7-2021 at 7:41 PM, LancashireLad87 said:

We have 5 games in common which are DMC5, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Diablo 3 ROS, Infamous Second Son and Bloodborne. Some fantastic games there, it looks like you abandoned Diablo as the game is very grindy whilst CTR either wasn't for you or you played games that were higher on your list of priorities. Delving deeper down the rabbit hole, to have a completion rate of 90% with almost 130 games played is fantastic, you're obviously a keen completionist!

Looking through your list your definitely a gamer who prides themselves on the quality of games they play which is always refreshing to see. We actually have a few more game sin common but they don't appear as you played the PS4 versions such as Batman Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, Resident Evil 5 and Vanquish. I knew you had such great taste in games ^^

You also have a bunch of games I'm hoping to add to my existing collection in the future, such as Batman Arkham City, Final Fantasy X HD, God of War 2018, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel Spider Man, Medievil, Resident Evil 4 and Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. If I was to rate your account based on the games you've played then it would be a 10/10 but since this is regarding the entire collection I don't believe any account is perfect but I would give you today a solid 9 maybe 9.5.

Wolfenstein 2, DMC1-5, Crash N-Sane Trilogy and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on PS4 are your most impressive feats in my opinion.        

As usual please take what I say with the biggest grain of salt

Well you got 29 platinum 

most of them are fighting games 

i don’t know if this a new account and you just started with trophy hunting 

i say 8/10 for now 

@Blood-Stalker1

A really sweet collection - genre straddling, as well as series hopping - quite often dipping into the best of a lot of different great franchises, and sticking with some that are clearly favourites (Uncharted, Sly, CoD).

Fair mix of the big AAA games, as well as quite a bit of Japanese stuff - a little light on the indie scene for my personal tastes, but to each his own of course!

Not sure if it's deliberate, but a surprising lack of non-platinum games - Tekken Revolution is the only one I think? - not sure if that's good or bad really, but certainly notable!

Pretty serious level of completion for an account dating back to 2014 too, if that's your thing - including some games that take some real commitment and love to fully S-Rank (Uncharted and CoD games stick out on that front for sure - and you are clearly an FPS master!

nice work ?

• 1 month later...
On 09/08/2021 at 10:16 AM, Blood-Stalker1 said:

@DrBloodmoney

damm man 466 platinums where do you find the time 

I can’t find the definition on what type of game you like 

other then you playing everything underneath the sun 

and you started playing 2013 

man a bit jealous on how many you did 

I always like to see what games we have in common, we have 7 games in common the only game you have more percentage in than me is Doom 2016 but don't worry I'll get through it! The hardest game we have in common is Titanfall 2 which is a good platinum, not sure how hard become the master was for you but it took me just shy of 2 hours. Your completion rate is very high almost 94% which in the grand scheme of things doesn't equate to much without quality to back it up.

After looking at your Titanfall 2 it looks like you either played the game before or you went for 'the run' and restarted until you got it. Not sure which it is though, as you got the trophy 1 second after clearing the gauntlet. Digging further through your account your obviously a fan of Call of Duty seeing as you stacked a few of them but I'm not familiar with how difficult they are.

You have some great triple A games finished like Spiderman, God of War 2018, Diablo 3, Uncharted and Infamous. Dragon Ball Fighterz  is a good platinum but from what I heard its more of a grind than anything else. Taking everything into consideration and my lack of awareness/knowledge of your list I think a 7/10 is fair, it's a solid list but there wasn't anything that stood out for me.

As always take what I say with a grain of salt

On 16-9-2021 at 6:24 PM, LancashireLad87 said:

I always like to see what games we have in common, we have 7 games in common the only game you have more percentage in than me is Doom 2016 but don't worry I'll get through it! The hardest game we have in common is Titanfall 2 which is a good platinum, not sure how hard become the master was for you but it took me just shy of 2 hours. Your completion rate is very high almost 94% which in the grand scheme of things doesn't equate to much without quality to back it up.

After looking at your Titanfall 2 it looks like you either played the game before or you went for 'the run' and restarted until you got it. Not sure which it is though, as you got the trophy 1 second after clearing the gauntlet. Digging further through your account your obviously a fan of Call of Duty seeing as you stacked a few of them but I'm not familiar with how difficult they are.

You have some great triple A games finished like Spiderman, God of War 2018, Diablo 3, Uncharted and Infamous. Dragon Ball Fighterz  is a good platinum but from what I heard its more of a grind than anything else. Taking everything into consideration and my lack of awareness/knowledge of your list I think a 7/10 is fair, it's a solid list but there wasn't anything that stood out for me.

As always take what I say with a grain of salt

What do you mean with without quality to back it up ??

call of duty game are round 6-8 difficulty depends what cod game you playing 

other then that thanks 

12 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

What do you mean with without quality to back it up ??

call of duty game are round 6-8 difficulty depends what cod game you playing 

other then that thanks 

Your misinterpreting what I originally wrote, 'Your completion rate is very high almost 94% which in the grand scheme of things doesn't equate to much without quality to back it up'. What I was trying to say is even if someone has a very high completion rate it doesn't mean a whole lot unless they have something to back it up. 

Hope that clears any confusion! 

@Baranov_925

You appear to enjoy sports games the most. I don't play a lot of them myself but I'm aware of their difficulty when it comes to getting the Platinum in them so well done.

Quite a few unfinished games on your account, definitely not the kind of person to burden yourself with completing every game if you didn't enjoy it which is a healthy way to approach trophy hunting.

Overall I would rate your trophy list a 5.5/10.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 11:22 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

@Baranov_925

You appear to enjoy sports games the most. I don't play a lot of them myself but I'm aware of their difficulty when it comes to getting the Platinum in them so well done.

Quite a few unfinished games on your account, definitely not the kind of person to burden yourself with completing every game if you didn't enjoy it which is a healthy way to approach trophy hunting.

Overall I would rate your trophy list a 5.5/10.

8/10

Lot of great platinums especially the fighting games

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 7:46 PM, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

8/10

Lot of great platinums especially the fighting games

With so many ultra rare trophies and a 99% completion without trash plats there isn't much to say other than you are clearly dedicated, even tho we barely have any games in common I can't help but admire all the commitment, really great profile the kind I enjoy looking through, great job keep up mate.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

9/10 - Based on the number of platinums earned, most of which seem respectable. Would be a 10/10 if not for the number of unfinished games, though I am admittedly even worse on that front XD.

8/10 based on the variety of platinums. You don't seem to have a certain style of game, which I don't either.

3 hours ago, Troz said:

8/10 based on the variety of platinums. You don't seem to have a certain style of game, which I don't either.

Yeah I don't have 'one' type of game I focus on, I'm a mixed bag. The few games I avoid are mostly sports games and certain racing titles. And any game that has egregious microtransactions or online trophies that require excessive commitment. I got enough of that from grinding Resistance 2's 10,000 kills.

Also I'd give you a 7/10. Go back and finish up some of those games you started and I'd bump it up to an 8, maybe a 9.

@James_Tonto

Very nice!

An eclectic mix of great games (I would say that, I suppose, since we have a lot of crossover - 130 games in common! ?)

A mix of the best of the indie scene, the big studios, and the more interesting side of AAA development.

Definitely a 'series' gamer - when you like a franchise entry, you stick with it - Sly, Crash, Arkham, Infamous... you know what you like, but aren't afraid to check out some weirder stuff around the margins too! ?

Not a huge number of 'Non-Platinum' games - not sure if that's a conscious choice, or just the way things shake out - but enough that you clearly aren't avoiding games as a result of it!

Extra points for not sticking with games you don't feel like finishing - you clearly game for enjoyment first, and trophies second, which is exactly how it should be!

A tiny number of hidden trophies.... so few, that it seems almost weird... but hey :dunno: - a man's gotta have some secrets! ?

• Like 1

@DrBloodmoney - I'm quite impressed with the amount of games you have done over the past 13 years, you have done quite a lot of platforms. Most of them I do consider easy, but you are not afraid of trying a variety of games. Like the mix of sports and fighting games, you made a good attempt at super street fighter 4, I can understand the problem not completing the trials, due to the 1f links. I will give you an 9.5/10 due to your attempt at trying some fighting games, especially MK & SSF4. I was going to give you a 9, but you deserve a 9.5/10 for your dedication. My list looks minuscule compared to yours, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

On 19/10/2021 at 4:10 PM, D-E-U-S-X said:

@ninjagirl657

Good variety of AAA and AA games especially japanese games. Not a high amount of games but a high completion rate. No trash plats must be mentioned of course.

7.5/10

My account is currently 18 months old so I haven't played hundreds of games on my list however I always like to see if we have any games in common. We have 10 games in common which is just under a quarter of my games played. You've completed EVERY game we have in common which is great to see, I've only done 9 of them myself. Of those games in common the standout platinums would be Mirror's Edge, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls and Final Fantasy X HD.

Diving deeper into your account you almost have 100% completion rate which is something I will never reach because I have un-obtainables and I play a lot of different games that are difficult in their own way. You have a lot of games on your account that are considered ultra rare but I'm not familiar with them so unfortunately I'm not in a position to comment on them. 

Your standout platinums for me would be Max Payne 3, Catherine, Mirror's Edge, Surgeon Simulator, Red Dead Redemption 2 and the souls games. Injustice 1 is a decent platinum from what I've heard but it's not as difficult as the rating suggests, MK9 is more time consuming than difficult but good job on persevering through it! 

You have a number of games I would like to add to my account in the future such as Skyrim, Dark Souls 2 and 3. I'm surprised you haven't played Bloodborne or Sekiro, highly recommend those games to you! As far as a rating is concerned I would give you 8.5/10 which I think is a fair rating.

As usual take my ratings as a grain of salt, I'm just a random dude on the internet!

• Like 1

9.5/10

A very impressive display of games on your profile. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Devil May Cry 5, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, King of Fighters XIII, some really good stuff finished.

Some of those games you left unfinished are unobtainable though, but as long as you enjoyed them that's all that matters.

• Like 1