[NA] PlayStation Indies Sale | Ends 9/2

Neocarleen

Jesus man, thanks for typing this all out!

I'm definitely getting Pumpkin Jack. Scarlet Nexus is tempting at $36 (already!) but it's not really my type of game. 

Roundguard is great as well as Freedom Finger and more people need to play them.

It's crazy that even with like, 500 games on sale, I found only 1 to buy, haha.

Edit: I ended up with three games in addition to Pumpkin Jack: Evil Inside, Sinner, and Foregone. Plus I got the Mortal Shell dlc for free.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

That's some list!  Must prioritize my day...

1. Peruse sale.

2. Acknowledge my job.

Done.

Haha - kind of in the same boat. I'll take my time back at the end of the day, but building that list of games I need to look into has been... immersive. Many games in there that haven't been on sale in years and years.

Standing out at the moment:

Spoiler

Death Crown

Eastshade

Electronic Super Joy 2

Faeria

Freedom Finger

Journey of the Broken Circle

Koloro

Moose Life

Nongunz

Rainbows, Toilets and Unicorns

Road to Guangdong

Sense - A Cyberpunk Ghost Story

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption

Sunless Sea

The Church in the Darkness

The Deer God

The Turing Test

Travis Strikes Again

Undermine

Warhammer Quest 2

When the Past was Around

(It's a terrible sign that I already feel the need to put just the games I'm certain to get in a spoiler due to length, and that they're about 10% if that of the games I need to look into... because yeah, my backlog sure needs it. At least I'm not future proofing and staying away from all PS5 games!)

• Like 1

there's several games i have seen that won't go down in price and ones that i'm 100% confirmed to grab. alot of games but only so much money:

leisure suit larry: wet dreams dont dry (ps4) lowest price and first appearance

steven universe save the light (ps4) lowest price (has been in multiple sales but never low)

family mysteries 3: criminal Mindset (ps4)

another game or games under 4$ (going to look)

then there's one week where i'm free to go after stuff for under 30$ again.

Edited by kingdrake2

Does anyone know if Trenga Unlimited is known under a different name on this site, or have the trophies simply never been uploaded to the Sony server?

(Unrelated, but I think Unit 4 must be the game with the least players on the site... A mere 2 at the moment, and the game came out 2 years ago? Zilch info on it anywhere, too)

Edited by visighost

3 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

Never thought about going back to Fallout 4 for the DLC, but with the season pass on sale for once, is it worth going back to play it?

I thought Far Harbor was great.  I liked it better than the main game.

The rest was at least decent and being able to craft your own ammo was very nice.  Nuka-World was the most disappointing for me (and also has the most annoying trophy of the bunch, Eyes on the Prize), but I'm sure there are people who liked it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

Never thought about going back to Fallout 4 for the DLC, but with the season pass on sale for once, is it worth going back to play it?

Far Harbor it's great, imo much better than main questline. Automatron it's short but good and Nuka World is grindy to complete and the story it's bad but the location is nice. I think it's worth it if you somewhat enjoyed vanilla FO4.

18 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

There's also a separate Games Under $20 sale, the list contains games from both.

EDIT: @Neocarleen beat me to it by a couple of minutes, good looking out.

Haha I know, just found it momentarily funny.