what sports do you do?

breadmonds2000

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does gaming count as a sport? :P

- Just kidding. I'm a professional football player currently playing as a reserve for Odense BK in the highest football league in Denmark. About a year ago I was playing for the youth team of FC Copenhagen. Grew up in Copenhagen, so that club will always be my favourite. Hoping to see them getting far in this year's UEFA Europa League.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to be huge into playing football (soccer), but I kinda' lost my groove. Hoping to get on a small team sometime to get better.

Unfortunately part of the reason I quit was also because I was told that I wasn't "aggressive" enough, and also that women go nowhere in sports so I should stop. :/

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Football obviously. I was even part of my school team! 26bd.png

Were you the best player? If not then one of the top players on the team? To be honest I thought you were on the wrestling team as well. xD

Is Chess considered a sport? Because if so then I was part of the chess team in middle school. I was the best player and I won the school championship twice. D:  When my team competed in middle school team tournaments we won 1st place 2 years in a row. B) I'm currently on the chess team in high school and I'm the best player yet again. B) So far we've won 3rd place 2 years in a row in high school tournaments

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, marvelboy10 said:

Were you the best player? If not then one of the top players on the team? To be honest I thought you were on the wrestling team as well. xD

Is Chess considered a sport? Because if so then I was part of the chess team in middle school. I was the best player and I won the school championship twice. D:  When my team competed in middle school team tournaments we won 1st place 2 years in a row. B) I'm currently on the chess team in high school and I'm the best player yet again. B) So far we've won 3rd place 2 years in a row in high school tournaments

Well, not the best, but I was the fastest. ?⚡ Honestly it wouldn't be that bad to be on a Wrestling team. I've never seen one on any school, though. I could pin more than 2 opponents at once! :lol: 

Of course, I would consider it as a sport. That's a really great accomplishment for your school and it must be really awesome having you on the team. I do like Chess. I've beaten a few people around my neighborhood. Sometimes I play Chess Titans on my PC (Windows Games). :D I gotta say, Levels 8-10 are really hard to beat! :o 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...