Spider-Man 2

Abby_TheLastofUs

9 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Has anyone experienced overheating while playing this? My system turned itself off 3 times so far.

It is usually a sign that your PS5 is dusty or not having enough space (10cm) around it.

Edited by zizimonster
updated

When the game actually lets you play it, it's pretty fun. 

Not a fan of the long cutscenes and long, drawn out dialogue/walking sequences I've gone through already thus far. It's really excessive and butchers the pacing when half the game has been that so far. I appreciate a good story in a video game but not one that takes the controller out of my hands for such long periods of time for the sake of telling it. 

1 minute ago, AndrewLaker23 said:

Has there been any reports of the 'Stylish' trophy glitching? It just refuses to pop for me.

Luckily it's not too far into the game so if I have to start another play through at some point it shouldn't take too long to get back to the point where you're supposed to unlock it.

It popped for me during the tutorial for buying new suits. You have to equip a different style for a suit, not just the default one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mega-tallica said:

It popped for me during the tutorial for buying new suits. You have to equip a different style for a suit, not just the default one

Did that at the time but nothing. Since done it multiple more times and still nothing.

I'll just hope it pops eventually, otherwise I'll try again with a new game at some point.

On 10/20/2023 at 5:36 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

Has anyone experienced overheating while playing this? My system turned itself off 3 times so far.

My system shut down 3 times so far. Then I opened my PS5, cleaned it very thoroughly, now it worked 15 hours without any issues.

2 hours ago, AndrewLaker23 said:

Has there been any reports of the 'Stylish' trophy glitching? It just refuses to pop for me.

Luckily it's not too far into the game so if I have to start another play through at some point it shouldn't take too long to get back to the point where you're supposed to unlock it.

If you equip one, it didn’t pop for me. But when I exited the menu and played for like 3 seconds with the style, it popped.

3 minutes ago, danj1911 said:

im having the same issue, cant find a fix for it yet though

How many districts have you completed so far? I saw in powerpyx guide in the comments he said that the trophy tracker can be delayed sometimes but the trophy will still pop once you have met the requirements. I hope that that's the case for whoever has the same problem 

3 minutes ago, Real_Colinio said:

How many districts have you completed so far? I saw in powerpyx guide in the comments he said that the trophy tracker can be delayed sometimes but the trophy will still pop once you have met the requirements. I hope that that's the case for whoever has the same problem 

just 1, i also saw the powerpyx thing, im hoping it just is a delay in trophy tracking system

On 10/20/2023 at 7:44 PM, veryrareoriginal said:

How are people finding the dialogue between characters? It's getting quite unbearable for me listening to them talk to each other.

The game at times really does go "full cringe" for lack of a better description, it seems to bounce around between being aimed at 7 y.o. and adults while also all over the PC compass.

Otherwise it's just more SM1/MM without much new, the combat is getting tedious and I'm only a couple of hours in

39 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

The game at times really does go "full cringe" for lack of a better description, it seems to bounce around between being aimed at 7 y.o. and adults while also all over the PC compass.

Otherwise it's just more SM1/MM without much new, the combat is getting tedious and I'm only a couple of hours in

What's so bad about the dialogue? I'm not very far into the game yet, but I find the story (and dialogues) entertaining.

17 hours ago, danj1911 said:

just 1, i also saw the powerpyx thing, im hoping it just is a delay in trophy tracking system

I did 2 locations 100% and the tracker says 1/14. But everything is marked as completed. Did you solve your problem?

Finishing 100% later the day. Will see what happens.

I think the superior trophy is actually glitched for me. I just completed the my 3rd district and trophy counter is still stuck at 0/14. I wonder if it glitched on me cause i completed these districts before the finishing the story or something, don't understand what's going on since plenty of people are getting the trophy without any issues

Edited by Real_Colinio

1 hour ago, Real_Colinio said:

I think the superior trophy is actually glitched for me. I just completed the my 3rd district and trophy counter is still stuck at 0/14. I wonder if it glitched on me cause i completed these districts before the finishing the story or something, don't understand what's going on since plenty of people are getting the trophy without any issues

Trophy counter isn’t always accurate. So you should be OK as long as things are showing correctly in game. Good luck.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1