What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

I Belive it was Dark Mist. it's a top down shooter.

It didn't have trophies, the game play is more like legend of zelda on the NES, you explore dungeons room by room, shoot arrows at the enemies with the right stick and to melee you have to shake the controller. I bought it in mid 2013 and still couldn't beat the final boss, the game only save your progress once you finish a whole playthrough! you die you'll start from the first dungeon all over again >_<

Well i'm currently playing both Star Fox Adventures  (yay  for backwards compatibility) and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on my Wii (yay for *cough).

Star Fox Adventures is just alright adventure game but Sacred Stones is right on my alley. It has gotten me pretty exited for the series in general and to play more GBA games. Sacred Stones will probably be my fist GBA game that i have completed. I loved the DS but the reason why i didn't get into to GBA gaming is the god damn battery system and the fact that GBA games come on those flimsy cardboard boxes. Don't want no lose carts and don't want to sweat whether the boxes will get damaged on the mail or not.

Plus GBA games are expensive at this point.

Edited by Winkuru

• 2 weeks later...