5 minutes ago, Akimitsu782 said:

It's been a long time since I've played the normal DLC, but you do get 2 points per level to assign to your skill trees, starting from the very beginning. Since that would be 34 level ups, that means you get 68 skill points at level 35. There also seems to be an "Easy Mode" option in the settings, although I don't know if it disables trophies or anything (it doesn't say).

It doesn't affect trophies, because BL3 has the same option and it doesn't affect trophies there either :).

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

The upcoming Tiny Tina's Wonderlands is a direct sequel to this, so I'm guessing it's to build hype for that and also so people can play this without having to buy either The Handsome Collection or Borderlands 2 and this as DLC for that. Makes it an easy entry for people to play it to be able to experience the story building up to the new game.

Makes sense. I suspect this is their justification for doing this, although I’d wager the real reason is simple. More money!

19 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I played this DLC just a month ago on the Handsome Collection and don't remember The Black Market being available in the DLC, I'm guessing they have added it into Flamerock Refuge somewhere?

It's in a building diagonally opposite where the Seraph Vendor is on the other of Flamerock Refuge :).

• Like 1

Well this a surprise but as they expand the story it does make sense to give more people a chance to play this adventure.

And since i like this chapter of Borderlands 2 the most i probably buy this stand alone version and play it.

Too bad you cannot level up two characters on your own as you can on the ps3 though... i guess you have to finish the story with Salvador and Zero each to get their skill related trophies

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Has there been any DLC expansions that were later re-released as their own standalone game?

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, Killzone 3 MP and TLOU Left Behind also go standalone releases. Although it's worth noting for the TLOU release, it did NOT get a separate trophy list and buying the standalone DLC loads the main TLOU trophy list.

Still, I don't feel that the question around save/character imports was unreasonable, given that so many BL games offered this feature.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, Killzone 3 MP and TLOU Left Behind also go standalone releases. Although it's worth noting for the TLOU release, it did NOT get a separate trophy list and buying the standalone DLC loads the main TLOU trophy list.

Still, I don't feel that the question around save/character imports was unreasonable, given that so many BL games offered this feature.

Of course it was a really good question and even more, now when You have mentioned KZ:SF Intercept and KZ3MP - they also shared the progress with their "main" games, so the question was for sure "valid".

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

Well this was certainly unexpected, definitely interested in this but probably not going to buy it yet. In the past 6 months I've 100% Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, BL2 and BL3 (twice, both on PS4 and PS5) and I'm probably going to get Tiny Tina's Wonderlands at launch so I think I'm all Borderlanded out atm.

Still got this on PC as it's free on the Epic Store.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Let's give this a week and see what the platinum rarity is. I would play it again if it doesn't soar too high but I have the 100% on PS4 so this seems like a really strange thing to do for me personally

It will be high af, pretty quick platinum + very easy with the easy mode activated.

2 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

God damnit, i can't complete the find murderlins temple quest, i can't turn in the quest . the prompt isn't there. Had the same bug in the ps3version. Now i have to replay it. yay...

Just complete the side mission in Flamerock Refuge where you have to answer a riddle, then Murderlin's Temple will work correctly :).

• Like 1