Trophy Thoughts?

Ac3dUd3-

1 hour ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

I remember the theme from the Disney version.

As for the game, yeah, looks like it's all dependent on how it plays, I guess. 

Though, whats with that dated-as-hell plat name?

I had a Marsupilami birthday party when I was a kid...based on the Disney version. I am intrigued. 

3 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Does anyone remember this tv show growing up haha?

I do! 

Edited by MidnightDragon

I remember the show too, and some of the comics before it. Take some time to look up the history of the character, it's pretty long and kind of fascinating.

As for the trophies, it all depends on how the game plays/controls, but it seems like a standard collect-a-thon with minigames. Shouldn't be terribly difficult.

First time I hear about this character. Is not well known here in Latinamerica. 

As for the trophies it looks like a typical "complete level and find secrets" lists. It stands out to me the trophy of rolling 50km in total, I guess there will be some grind in order to accumulate the 50km in total. 

What I don't like from the list are those time trial trophies. They may probably need several retries of levels and that is time consumable. 

As long as the game is fun, it may be worth to give it a shot. It gives me the vibes of Rayman from the PS1 era. 

9 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Oh my god I never expected this to come back.

What's next, Bonkers The Bob Cat? Gargoyles?

I'd be down for Gargoyles. How about Mummies Alive as well? Always wanted a game for that in the 90s.

On 13.11.2021 at 3:34 PM, NHC2000 said:

What I don't like from the list are those time trial trophies. They may probably need several retries of levels and that is time consumable. 

As long as the game is fun, it may be worth to give it a shot. It gives me the vibes of Rayman from the PS1 era. 

The time trials are easy tbh. This game is made for kids and the times are pretty generous. There wasn't one level on which I was even close to the limit xD

On 14.11.2021 at 2:23 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Wow, a lot of Time trials trophies.

Hmm, trying to to decide between two games, so, this game or Ty the Tasmanian tiger? in terms of gameplay variety and length of the game.

I terms of Gameplay Variety and length I would say take Ty.. I just finished Marsupilami. Took me 5 1/2 hours for the plat. So i would say you can finish the game (Without replaying every level for the time trials) in like 2 hours. 

• Like 1

On 17.11.2021 at 2:10 PM, sealightbreeze said:

For the one trophy -The time trial one- Where it says marsupilami get a medal in all grades in the time tiral mode. What does that mean exactly? Do you need all gold? Thank you

it doesn't matter which medal you get. You can get Bronze

• 11 months later...

Marsupilami isn't really disney anynore because iirc disney intentionally sabataged thier version(in addition to the raw toonage shorts the contract mandated the main show be full half hour episodes while the actual show was just shorts with the middle short being something else like snookums and meat and only the last one being new as the first short was typically recycled from raw toonage) after thier own ips started getting popular(the deal was inked when the disney renaissance was in its infancy and disney had yet to start the disney afternoon block) and they wanted to focus on inhouse ips rather then aquisitions. The creator sued disney and actually won which is why raw toonage will never be on disney plus(aside from those 2 episodes of bonkers that compiled the shorts and hosting segments where he was hosting) and the ip holders of Marsupilami are free to do what they want with the character.

• Like 1