Debunked: Ps Plus February 2022 Rumor

Sailar91

Really looks too good to be true I’m afraid… 

2 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Somehow the most suspicious thing on this list is Order 1886. I have been waiting for six years for it to be in a plus line up and Sony had a gazillion opportunities to do so.

Should it actually be on the line-up then go for it. And if it’s not, well… go for it anyway - quite an underrated game in my opinion ?

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Probably fake.

I feel like, if a random redditor was told what next month's games were going to be, a credible leaker would have posted this themselves or at least have corroborated it.

I thinking the same, but who knows. Let’s see tomorrow

21 minutes ago, ChecoMayor said:

Judgment for PS5?

fuck me

The Order has never been on Plus?

No never

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

The only PS Plus leaker I trust is the one from Dealabs. Unfortunately he hasn't posted next month's line up yet, maybe Sony finally got to him

He has leaked so many months that is strange that Sony didn't find him sooner

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Probably fake.

I feel like, if a random redditor was told what next month's games were going to be, a credible leaker would have posted this themselves or at least have corroborated it.

Speaking of credible leakers, whatever happened to that French guy/group that was on an epic leak streak over these past few months? Did they disappear?

We need our PS+ messiah to come back. ?

• Like 3

BTW Judge Eyes (PS4 Ver.) was included in the HK and JP PS+ last month, so maybe the ps4 ver. will come soon I hope.?

2 minutes ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

Free Dark Souls the month Elden Ring is coming out?  Doesn't seem like a positive thing.

Horizon Forbidden West also coming, but we got the original Horizon long time ago.?

Dying light 2 is coming soon too, maybe we will get the the original Dying light. ?

11 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I thinking the same, but who knows. Let’s see tomorrow

Yeah, it's not a long wait at least.

5 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Speaking of credible leakers, whatever happened to that French guy/group that was on an epic leak streak over these past few months? Did they disappear?

We need our PS+ messiah to come back. 1f64f.png

The user, billbil-kun, is still active on Dealabs but hasn't posted any new leaks in about a month. It wasn't just PS+ lineups they correctly leaked, but also what the free Epic games were going to be, and Xbox Games with Gold.

No idea why they stopped.

• Like 1