Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Dark souls it's my favorite saga of all time including Demon souls and Bloodborne too, playing Dark souls for the first time and see The Artorias history for me was a wonderful world and character that has me in love with this piece of art, so "Abyss Walker" sounds great because we are always walking in to the Abyss of life.

And the number 61 it's because this number symbolize the "Family" and  my family means everything to me.

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61

I was listening to the song  Marshall Jefferson vs NoosaHeads - mushrooms . Thought it sounded cool at the time all those years ago , Folk would randomly message me and ask if i was Australian , iv since found out NoosaHeads is also a place in Australia as well as a Musician

I'm bad at naming things, was a severe edgelord, and just wanted to access LBP's online (so hardcore, I know ?) so I spent very little time on it.

At a certain point I came to strongly dislike having saddled myself with such an edgy and cheesy name, but I eventually became fond of it again for that same reason.

I really don't know where I came up with that "Mr" in my name. I guess I thought it was a cool add on or something. As for Garland, I've been a fan of a certain Youtuber for years and that's how I came up with that. Tbh, I'm not good when it comes to creating names, so I'm glad I came up with a name like that.

Muse is one of my two all-time favourite bands (the other being Kasabian). I joined Twitch as a viewer around the time Muse released the song "Psycho", which I still love to this day. The "Henni" part is my surname shortened. I've used "Henni" in different ways for ages now, I even remember making my first Runescape account with "Henni" in my username back in '07 when Runescape was at its peak.

So basically, Twitch is the reason behind my PSN. I'm "Henni" and when I joined Twitch I was really rocking out to Muse's song "Psycho". Hence, PsychoHenni.

I rejoined the PlayStation community in 2019 after a long stint with Xbox and by that time, PsychoHenni kinda stuck.

My first name: Alessandro → Sandro → Zandro

After repeatedly changing accounts over the years because I got bored of the names I made up that didn't mean anything to me, I wanted to just use my name. "Alessandro" and "Sandro" were obviously taken, I didn't want to use numbers to keep it simple so I had to add special characters and I think hyphens look better than underscores. I tried "S-A-N-D-R-O" which was taken as well, so I went with a Z.

Can't believe I have never seen this thread before. 

Nothing special about mine. My uncle had a username of "da-porkchop" (one of his cats name) and I really liked the  "da-" part for whatever reason. At the time I was new to online gaming so very much embraced the noob term and for the obligatory numbers at the end, the classic 123: da-Noob123.

I have never really desired to change it, plus hearing someone moaning about how da-Noob keeps killing them is always good for a laugh. And then for those off nights when I am not doing so good, I can just point to my name and say "What were you expecting from a Noob?" ?

Solidkarma60178 was my default gamer tag on Xbox. I became known pretty well in the Forza community, mostly during Forza Motorsport 4 while participating in “Poker Run” community created events. I joined the car club/group Gruppe Skunk Works during that time. So I kept the name when I made a PlayStation account. It’s a sentimental thing. Most people probably assume it stands for “Gun shot wound” lol.

Vanillamoose:

Vanilla-: It’s how I like to play my games (no mods). It’s also my favorite soft serve flavor.

-moose: My childhood nickname; my dad started calling me moose, because whenever I was done playing outside in the mud, he said I’d run into the house, without a care in the world, and leave ‘moose tracks’ ?

• 1 year later...