Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

I'm glad I finished off the platinum, to be honest I am afraid new trophies will be added to the new list and I don't want to be bothered with them. 

I enjoyed playing the game with my brother but the bulk of my journey with Fall Guys was solo and not as enjoyable as a result. 

5 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Can someone help me find this shit on the PStore? Wtf I can't see any additional "FALL GUYS" game, just my normal one "FALL GUYS: ULTIMATE KNOCKOUT".

New version will be available on april the 5th. Most of us have no ideas why some people got early access to it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Smashero said:

On the other hand: Now I can see two versions of the game in PSS:

Z1AODWL.png

The purchased one is from PS+ and now I have an option to buy another one... Wtf?
Or I just do not know how it works ;).

I think it's normal for PS4/PS5 games obtained from Plus. First, they allowed the possibility to re-purchase Plus games from the Store app on PS4 on August 2020, and now on the webstore itself. That's for whoever wants to "fully own" a certain digital game already obtained from Plus. I wish they did the same for PS3/Vita.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, willmill97 said:

It's impossible to play Fall Guys without autopopping now. Surely an option 'Do you wish to autopop earned trophies' would cater to both sides?

While I do agree that that option would be nice, no one is gonna judge you for auto-popping this game.
You literally have no choice in the matter. It won’t ruin your account or anything.

And also, these developers probably have way more important matters to attend to (unfortunately).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

I've been playing Squad Shows exclusively for a couple of days now, and have rarely seen a team event.

I'm in the same boat. Since I started playing this game, I encountered events that feature overtime four times so far. Three times it didn't go to overtime, and my team lost the fourth time in overtime after being in the lead up until overtime started. A bit annoying. And I still haven't got a legendary colour nor a legendary pattern ... :/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THJamie said:

Why do people hate auto popping trophies? I'd much rather it be this way, then have to win 5 games in a row again haha

Some people like to have some effort behind their trophies, not free ones. I'm not judging, I have auto-pop trophies too from the infamous Sound Shapes or the beggining of the Vita/PS3 era, but personally I don't like them now because their rarity usually sucks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THJamie said:

Why do people hate auto popping trophies? I'd much rather it be this way, then have to win 5 games in a row again haha

OCD I suppose.  I don’t think I have auto-popped anything at this point but it’s not like it’s a dealbreaker.  

In fact, I might use this second Fall Guys plat as a milestone as I’ve played a lot more hours after Plat than before Plat and “earned” that second platinum anyway.