Can we please get an option to get rid of the "H" for hidden games?

I am in some kind of a dilemma.

On the one hand did I unintentionally get a single trophy in a game that I will never every touch so I don't want to show it on my PSN Profile but on the other hand I don't want to be branded with the blue "H".

My trophies are not important for anyone beside me but both options displease me.

Are there any plans to add an option to Premium users to get rid of the blue H? I would literally pay more for that option.

Edited by Wurstmann69
  • Like 3

If you think that blue H is so important, than at least you should fix the site so it works correctly... 

I have this ugly blue H Now, not because i have hidden trophies, but because this site cant read/understand/display my earned and unhidden trophies from the newer DLCs for Train Sim World 2!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It doesn't tell you, for example, if someone started a new account over, just to get 100%.

I don't see any problem with that, you can start a new account if you want. If you get 100% on this new account, congrats.

it doesn't tell you if the person is using "alt" accounts to test games before they put them on their "real" account.

It doesn't tell you if people are just avoiding games they son't think they'd manage.

So?? I play what I want to play or what I enjoy playing, if someone is avoinding playing a game because of trophies that's not my problem.

Eh - I think it should stay, so the site trophy counts make sense, and tie-up to the real PSN values... but... nah, it doesn't.

It doesn't even come close, really.

It doesn't tell you if they cheated any trophies.

It doesn't tell you if it is a team account, or if other players are helping via shareplay.

It doesn't tell you if they used pay-for-trophy services.

Yes, it does come close, remove the H to see how many more 100% you would see here or at least at a higher percentage.

Also, are those arguments to remove the H?

Edited by zGaete-
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, zGaete- said:

I don't see any problem with that, you can start a new account if you want. If you get 100% on this new account, congrats.

…and if they want to hide trophies, there’s no problem with that either :dunno:

So?? I play what I want to play or what I enjoy playing, if someone is avoinding playing a game because of trophies that's not my problem.

It’s not your problem either way - whatever someone else does with their account. That’s kinda my point.

Yes, it does come close, remove the H to see how many more 100% you would see here or at least at a higher percentage.

And? 
If you disqualified everyone who had restarted with a new account, you’d also see a reduction in the number of 100% profiles…

…but so what?

Also, are those arguments to remove the H?

No - had you read my post before quoting it, you’d notice I said:

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I think it should stay, so the site trophy counts make sense, and tie-up to the real PSN values

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

That is still a 100% account. My account now is significantly better than my old one ever was for both quality of games played, vision of what I want my account to look like, and completion rate

Agree. Congrats on you new account.

15 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

…and if they want to hide trophies, there’s no problem with that either :dunno:

The problem is with removing the H, not hiding trophies. The H help us to have a more accurate account percentage completions.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

That is still a 100% account. My account now is significantly better than my old one ever was for both quality of games played, vision of what I want my account to look like, and completion rate

Sure, and that’s great - I’m happy you’re happy with it - and you should be proud?

All I’m saying is, let’s not pretend there is some major philosophical difference between starting over, and hiding trophies.

Folks act like hiding trophies is something to be ashamed about, yet have no issue with someone starting over - seems an odd disparity to me.

I mean, in theory, you could have just hidden every game on your old profile at that same point in time that you started over, and it would have achieved the same thing…

…only on this site, the general consensus seems to be that one is markedly “worse” than the other. :hmm:

Which, actually, now that I think about it, is not even a little true - as the ‘hiding’ option wouldn’t have allowed you to replay any games you already knew you could beat…

…so technically, it would be the more difficult option, I suppose :blink:?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2