Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

First part April 20,second part after 3 half years or maybe 4 if it comes first months of 24,only on ps5

Part 3 2 or 3 at least years,26 or 27 and probably on ps6

So 7 years to play the remake,rebirth or whatever is called and 3 generations of playstation consoles

Of course I will play all parts but waiting 7 years for one game to be completed in parts its....

If square is planning the same with other ff remakes they better release it after 5 or 6 years of developing and like a normal game meaning 1 release 1 game

4 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Are we taking bets on what the third game will be called? Obviously it will be named Final Fantasy VII Re-something....

Final Fantasy VII Resolve was the first thing that came to mind for me.

Revengance 

• Like 1

More evidence that it looks like, they're pretty much going to shit all over the story from the original classic game and go full on with the Kingdom Hearts nonsense style route.

1 hour ago, Squarevii87 said:

Of course I will play all parts but waiting 7 years for one game to be completed in parts its....

If square is planning the same with other ff remakes they better release it after 5 or 6 years of developing and like a normal game meaning 1 release 1 game

Try being a Shenmue fan....

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

The anniversary was surprisingly good, very on point and didn't waste any time! While I'm glad that it will only be 3 parts and that we got to see a bit of part 2, I'm still a bit worried they'll be able to fit in so much in only 3 games. I personally wouldn't mind a part 4 if it means including most if not all of FF7. Brace yourselves guys, there's gonna be a LOT of cut content here! Other than that, a pretty solid anniversary and it's really letting us know that it won't clash with FF16 in any way, shape or form!

So solid. Tbh I didn’t expect much. Maybe some Ever Crisis and First Soldier updates. Actual console contents and rough release windows. 2023 will be a nice FF year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Are we taking bets on what the third game will be called? Obviously it will be named Final Fantasy VII Re-something....

Resolve, that’s a nice one! Back in the day when the Remake was confirmed to be only Midgar, I was imagining other titles for the sequels too. Since I thought Remake 2 would sound silly. I’m happy they went this road. Rebirth was one of those guesses. Revival too. Restored. Retain.

I think Resolve or Revival would sound really nice.

5 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Final Fantasy VII Revolution would be my guess... as in the revolution against Shinra, and bringing the series back around full circle - another "revolution"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

I remember when FFVIIR was announced to be in more parts and I was feeling like you.

Now I think it was wrong just because why should we think it should be a \1 game? Oh because we know it was 1 game 25 years ago and expected to be the same. But why?

It is a trilogy and every each of them is a full game. Who never played the original don't complain because it's full of series longer than 3 games and nobody complains.

I keep seeing post like yours "oh I know the story doesn't end there and I want everything now". Well these are 3 different games done from scratches and totally different from the original.

When I watched The Batman movie recentely I didn't think "damn where is the joker, the penguin, the scarecrow, bane, Jack sparrow in this remake????"... Because it is a remake.

So for people still complaining, Take it for what it is, a new trilogy of games unrelated from everything else that every fan can't wait to play.

1 hour ago, Metal Slime King said:

The bad news, part 3 will itself consist of 3 parts. FF7 Recursion! :awesome:

LOL bloody hope not! Wouldn't be surprised if DLC inbetween Parts 2 and 3 though.

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Final Fantasy VII Revolution would be my guess... as in the revolution against Shinra, and bringing the series back around full circle - another "revolution"

Good shout there Dr. I was thinking maybe it could be FFVII Redemption? Maybe even Regeneration?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vergil said:

Hmm play as Seph?? 

Nah, i bet it'll still be controlled by the CPU just like in the OG flashback. Hype for the Dragon battle...

Anyway, this is offically my new killer app for the PS5. And obviously Intergrade, which hopefully will be my very first game i'm going to play when i'll manage to grab that damn thing...

32 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

"What are you implying, that I died? That I'm some kind of impostor?" That sounds like Jessie. And shouldn't Cloud be wearing his military uniform when he's around Sephiroth? Maybe that's not a flashback. Questions...

It's Tifa.

And there's no Cloud in military uniform in the Kalm Flashback.

Edited by Lance_87