Favourite Youtuber?

amebapiko

Every Vinesauce member that actually uploads to YouTube (Rev is my favorite).

Brutalmoose, I Hate Everything, JonTron. I really like Jordan Underneath too because he talks a lot about horror.

I am subscribed to a lot of YouTubers but the ones above are my favorite and the ones I get most excited seeing new content for.

• 4 weeks later...

For gaming news and podcasts I tend to go more IGN and maybe Kinda Funny

For entertainment Funhaus they can say some pretty shocking stuff. TrophyHuntersGaming can be pretty good too and cartoonz also.

I always enjoy a good HideoTube episode episode as well. The KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS youtube channel is worth checking out.

Super Bunnyhop is my favorite youtube channel bar none. I really like channels that post essay-like content, and SB is the channel that got me into that - he has videos for Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 that go for 30 and 45 minutes, respectively. Really got me interested in long-form essay videos.

Channels that fit that mold include Innuendo Studios, Gaming Historian and ChaseFace.

I also like Top 10/reviewer youtube channels as well, like Peanut Butter Gamer. Channels that fit that mold include Arcadea, AntDude and LarryBundyJr.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MrMallard19 said:

Super Bunnyhop is my favorite youtube channel bar none. I really like channels that post essay-like content, and SB is the channel that got me into that - he has videos for Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 that go for 30 and 45 minutes, respectively. Really got me interested in long-form essay videos.

You make a convincing case. I will immediately unsubscribe from Super Bunnyhop.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On March 20, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Soneto said:

DashieXP/DashieGames

I can fully agree, Soneto! xD Those Mortal Kombat videos of his are the best!

As for my own personal pick, lately I've been liking Caddicarus. He reviews mostly video games, especially from the PS1. His comedic timing is spot on. Always makes me laugh!

• Like 3

NEET gamer 2: Has playthroughs of a lot of RPG games (in Japanese), I like watching the cutscenes again.

mayo nnaise: RPG playthroughs, like FFX and the XIII trilogy

OmegaFFChannel: Final Fantasy cut scenes

Yoonchi Ya: Mixes a bunch of calming gaming background music and puts them together to make 30+ minute long playlists. I like having these on when studying or reading. 

Non-gaming:

blogilates: fitness

AsapSCIENCE: interesting short videos on science

Wengie: beauty, DIY, life hacks, health etc. 

Screen Rant: Easter eggs and errors in movies, actors mishaps etc. 

I'm convinced Danisnotonfire is my soulmate. I like "beauty gurus" who don't take themselves too seriously or make fun of that genre like brittneyleesaunders, she's great! I love/hate watch Sssniperwolf - some days I love her, some days she annoys the shit outta me. Techquickie I've been watching a lot of to learn more stuff for my new job, and he's great at what he does!

I've mostly been watching older videos from The Sw1tcher, or anything where they play games from a few years ago (they just finished a hilarious playthrough of Tony Hawks Underground), and "this is you don't play" (still!). Mostly from GTA. 

• 5 weeks later...

My favorite has to be NintendoCapriSun. He is still such a down-to-earth kinda guy, compared to many others I used to watch over the last seven years. Also TheSeraphim17 is very funny and has many guides. Lesser known youtubers that I enjoy watching are LethalFeline and dormouse03.

GamerZakh - Malaysian gamer who does pretty good livestreams of various 90s/2000s strategy games.

Chris67132 - American gamer that plays a lot of HOMM3 (Heroes of Might and Magic III). Fairly talented strategy player.

Dark5 - Focuses on the darker side of things in his top 5 countdown videos.

Matthew Santoro - Middle aged Youtuber focusing on trivia videos, top 10 countdowns and other stuff. I find him funny and lighthearted, which is a reason why I'm subscribed to him.

PS4Trophies - Of course I can't forget Brian from Playstationtrophies.org (username is Wozamil). Has very good commentary, very concise guides that are easy to follow and is all around a good guy. The one thing I wish from him is more livestreams.

PowerPyx - Same as Brian but offers no commentary. Still has very good trophy video walkthroughs and he is one of the reasons I got into trophy hunting.

DenkOps - American gamer from New Jersey living in Southern California. Mostly known for his WWE gameplay content but has played other titles like MLB 17 The Show, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, Firewatch and more. Hilariously funny at times, all around light hearted and loves to joke around.

Edited by Spaz

One of my new favorites is JonTron, that guy is freaking hilarious. Love him and his pet bird, Jacques, and the types of videos he does. Shame he hasn't uploaded a video in a while, hoping he'll be back with new videos that are just as good as ever soon enough.

Some other favorites also include these people:

PlayStation Access- I especially am fond of their Friday Feature videos and I find them entertaining in many ways. Love the cast as well, Rob and Dave are my favorites.

CARLOHAS- Very enjoyable YouTuber who does trophy hunting related videos and live streams of games.

CabooseJr- Cool guy who does Toonami related videos and uploads content such as advertisements, promos, and reviews from Tom from Toonami.

Shangelina- An animator who did some good music videos for Gorillaz songs that never got them such as Latin Simone. Also did Sound Check and Bill Murray, but those are more simpler compared to the Latin Simone video.

Adam McDermott- A guy who does Platinum Journey videos and also looks back on older games and revisits them. Entertaining guy and I enjoy watching his videos.

Real Faction/ Piercing Lazer- A guy who makes awesome music and other types of videos. Found him out from his Necromancer theme from Castle Crashers, been liking his content ever since.

I do also enjoy some other YouTubers, but those are the most prominent people that stand out to me.

Edited by Stuart Pot

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.2.2016 at 11:36 AM, ShadowReplicant said:

Gaming:

Christopher Odd (https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristopherOdd) - My go-to streamer. Likes to take it slow and explore EVERYTHING the game in question has to offer, while giving some intelligent and entertaining commentary on the side.

I can second that. I like to watch him play games, be it games I probably won't buy, but have some srt of interest in, as well as games I have played myself, just to see how he reacts when it come to in game choices or significant events in the story.

• Like 1