The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

On 4/12/2024 at 12:32 AM, kidson2004 said:

Anyone checked the PS Stars rewards recently? They just added Helldivers 2 and Rise of the Ronin as rewards! BUT I will say that IMHO, if you have the 10k points already saved up for Helldivers 2, or the 17k points saved up for Rise of the Ronin, I think it’ll be better if you buy them outright. 

I saw that they updated the rewards page, too, and am quite excited for the new offerings. That being said, I have been saving up my points for a year now and only just garnered enough points for the 2000 point PlayStation wallet redemption to buy Gris when it was on sale for $6.00... I don't really buy games anymore, so I don't benefit much from the point reward system for purchases. The only way I can earn points is by completing PlayStation Stars campaigns, hence my slow progress.

• 4 weeks later...

There is currently the following Campaigns:

• Narrative Adventure Game Club (A Well-Worn Favorite)
  • Narrative Adventure Game Club Picks (50 points)
  • Game Night Delight (50 points)

The first 2 have the same games on them. I chose start up 'What Remains of Edith Finch' - the first one completed, 8 hours later. The second one didn't complete. The third one, still has not completed after 24 hours.

Anyone else having this issue? 

28 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I don't own the ps app but on the site I see that I'm a certain level on playstation stars, it doesn't let me do anything with it though? nothing shows on my actual ps5 as well

As stated in this thread prior, PlayStation Stars is currently a program exclusive to the PlayStation App. You cannot access it any other way currently, though I'd love for a console-view at some point.

• Like 1

@BIOHAZARD-R-US Don't worry about it. 50 points is only 20 cents worth of points. Not worth buying anything for a 50 point reward.

@LukeTheGooner It's app only to interact with. Definitely get the app as if you have PS+ every purchase has been giving you points that can be redeemed for wallet funds. If you can't get or don't want the app on your phone you can do what I do and load it up on a PC with an android emulator.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

If you can't get or don't want the app on your phone you can do what I do and load it up on a PC with an android emulator.

I had one on my laptop at some point called bluestacks, I might just download that again

16 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Just redeemed for Minecraft: why not? Was going to get the Bloodborne dlc but apparently I did buy it at some point 🥴

Here in UK the game is £12.99 or 5000 points. But 5000 points is a £20 wallet amount. Daft. 

• Like 2

On 5/20/2024 at 12:04 AM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

If you don't own any of the games for the 'Multiplayer Mayhem' campaign (Monster Hunter Rise, WWE 2K24, Tekken 8 or Sea of Thieves) you can download the Tekken 8 Demo and load it up = the reward of '50 points' will be given.

Does this work on all campaigns? Would be nice to get stuff for just playing the demo's when I dont want to actually buy the game now or ever! lol

16 minutes ago, Smiddster3 said:

Does this work on all campaigns? Would be nice to get stuff for just playing the demo's when I dont want to actually buy the game now or ever! lol

Most of them that just require you to launch a game, yes. They don't work for the ones that require a purchase or to get to a ceratin trophy.

• Like 2