The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

36 minutes ago, shadaik said:

With it being on sale, wouldn't it make more sense to redeem points for store credit and then buy Gris?

With points and discount it's 1250, without it's 4250, obviously can change between regional stores but i think that even in others stores will always be better to exchange points during a sale. Also again it can change between stores but i own the game, it's on sale atm and i still see it for redeem in my (eu) store.

6 hours ago, shadaik said:

With it being on sale, wouldn't it make more sense to redeem points for store credit and then buy Gris?

Fair point, I didn't think of that. I ended up getting frustrated with Gris' non-redemption option that I just redeemed some collectables with my points instead. Will revisit Gris later if it's still available for redemption, though I imagine I won't have enough points for another year or so.

On 3/28/2024 at 4:05 PM, andshrew said:

I don't have easy access to my PS4, and I can't remember if it has an equivalent option to what the PS5 has.

Stars 100% relies on your console sending your play data through to Sonys servers, and so reading that thread it does sound like it's going to remain broken until Sony fix whatever they need to on their servers for PS4 users, which is preventing that data being sent or processed at the moment.

I FOUND THE FIX (at least on ps4): settings>data handle/health & safety>enable full data instead of limited!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

I FOUND THE FIX (at least on ps4): settings>data handle/health & safety>enable full data instead of limited!

After doing this all 3 of my campaigns that weren't working unlocked as soon as starting the required game, it has also fixed my games not tracking on PS4. Nice one! 🙂

On 3/30/2024 at 4:09 AM, ddracarys said:

Fair point, I didn't think of that. I ended up getting frustrated with Gris' non-redemption option that I just redeemed some collectables with my points instead. Will revisit Gris later if it's still available for redemption, though I imagine I won't have enough points for another year or so.

I did the exact same thing...

• Haha 1

The Granblue demo didn’t unlock the PlayStation Underground campaign, but Prince of Persia did.

Also for anyone wondering why your Level 4 status seems to have extended, I had Level 4 through 01/2025, but then I purchased 3 games from my wishlist that were on sale, and now I’ve got Level 4 through 01/2026.

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

April’s Robbit is here! (I think it is beautiful personally) 

B19535-ED-7-D38-49-EB-8183-EDFE4-FF5-C57

We also have 2 new points campaigns:

A48-FBDE3-7-A1-E-423-F-B7-E1-9-D3-BCDE4-

To unlock these, play one of the following from PS Plus Game Catalogue: 

Fallout 4

Fallout 76

Days Gone

Death Stranding 

Doom Eternal

Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139…

And buy one of the following for April’s Monthly Picks:

Rise Of The Ronin

Dragon’s Dogma 2

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Unicorn Overlord

Contra: Operation Galuga

The Outlast Trials

That’s all for now folks! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Have they given any updates on when this is coming to PS5? The app is just so inconsistent.

Not that I am aware of, if I recall correctly the Stars program was intended for the app only. But I don't see what could stop Sony from implementing a console launcher.

26 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Not that I am aware of, if I recall correctly the Stars program was intended for the app only. But I don't see what could stop Sony from implementing a console launcher.

It would be quite nice to see the collectibles cabinet on a bigger scale, more detail and stuff. Maybe like how the cabinet appears on the app, and maybe add information of the collectible on the right or something? I think that would be pretty cool. 

37-FCF0-ED-5831-4297-AA5-B-82-C500-C691-
(Random opportunity to share my cabinet but hey, visual representation!)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

It would be quite nice to see the collectibles cabinet on a bigger scale, more detail and stuff. Maybe like how the cabinet appears on the app, and maybe add information of the collectible on the right or something? I think that would be pretty cool.

Seconding this - it would be lovely to see the collectables in finer detail. Here's my cabinet, I've fallen out of touch with Stars campaigns while abroad, but I usually complete as many of them as I can. I've been a Stars member since the day the program launched, and all of my displayed collectables are of heroic rarity or higher.

IMG-7841.jpg

3 hours ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

April’s Robbit is here! (I think it is beautiful personally) 

B19535-ED-7-D38-49-EB-8183-EDFE4-FF5-C57

We also have 2 new points campaigns:

A48-FBDE3-7-A1-E-423-F-B7-E1-9-D3-BCDE4-

To unlock these, play one of the following from PS Plus Game Catalogue: 

Fallout 4

Fallout 76

Days Gone

Death Stranding 

Doom Eternal

Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139…

And buy one of the following for April’s Monthly Picks:

Rise Of The Ronin

Dragon’s Dogma 2

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Unicorn Overlord

Contra: Operation Galuga

The Outlast Trials

That’s all for now folks! 

That's a pretty big mistake for this month's Robbit. That's an African elephant not an Asian elephant.

39 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

Yeah think April check in is bugged for me I have been playing since the campaign became available. Didn’t unlock. Anyone else? Or just my end. 

That's to get even for the previous months when the collectible unlocked without starting any game. At least that's what happened to me.

1 hour ago, ZEE11W said:

Yeah think April check in is bugged for me I have been playing since the campaign became available. Didn’t unlock. Anyone else? Or just my end. 

It's an April Fool's joke... Only day in the year Sony can get away with broken campaigns.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

That's a pretty big mistake for this month's Robbit. That's an African elephant not an Asian elephant.

Seriously? How do Sony mess this up? 😂

6 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Seconding this - it would be lovely to see the collectables in finer detail. Here's my cabinet, I've fallen out of touch with Stars campaigns while abroad, but I usually complete as many of them as I can. I've been a Stars member since the day the program launched, and all of my displayed collectables are of heroic rarity or higher.

IMG-7841.jpg

Fair enough honestly! I just display whatever looks nice and of course I have Chorizo and Boomer on display haha. I'm pretty sure I signed up on day one as soon as possible as well. 

8 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Fair enough honestly! I just display whatever looks nice and of course I have Chorizo and Boomer on display haha. I'm pretty sure I signed up on day one as soon as possible as well.

Hahah, I might be taking my collectable display a bit too seriously... Maybe I'll eventually mix it up and display the goofiest ones available.

21 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Hahah, I might be taking my collectable display a bit too seriously... Maybe I'll eventually mix it up and display the goofiest ones available.

I take mine seriously in terms of looks and aesthetic but that's just me. Of course it will change if there is more console collectibles (maybe some of the limited editions I own? Please Sony. Destiny PS4 especially would look amazing) - Alas, a girl can dream. 

13 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

I even had another campaign unlock yesterday (Brain Games) and this one still didn't.

17 hours ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

Same for me. 

3 hours ago, shadaik said:

I even had another campaign unlock yesterday (Brain Games) and this one still didn't.

17 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

Funny thing - it just popped for me few minutes ago out of nowhere. Even more strange is the fact, that all my consoles are off now ;).

23 hours ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

37-FCF0-ED-5831-4297-AA5-B-82-C500-C691-
(Random opportunity to share my cabinet but hey, visual representation!)

Didn't expect polish version in this thread ;).

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 10:45 AM, shadaik said:

Thanks again for pointing this out, I'm unsure why I didn't think of it myself. I just realised I had enough points remaining for the $8.00 credit redemption, even after splurging on collectables. I now own Gris! :yay:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

April's check in is missing for me. It was there when things updated on the first but it wouldn't unlock. Then it vanished and it's still not back...

I've checked the rewards thing to check it's not given me the reward too. This is the second time I've had a problem with the check ins. Last was February when i got two of different rarities...

Anyone checked the PS Stars rewards recently? They just added Helldivers 2 and Rise of the Ronin as rewards! BUT I will say that IMHO, if you have the 10k points already saved up for Helldivers 2, or the 17k points saved up for Rise of the Ronin, I think it’ll be better if you buy them outright. 

• Like 2