The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

On 2/2/2024 at 12:04 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

I noticed that too, i need another 48 Rare and above trophies, to fill up my meter.

Funny thing is, it still says Level 4 until 1/2024, and we're in February now!!!

I have written back to PlayStation Support to see what's up with that. Expecting another dumb reply...

My Level 4 now says 'until 1/2025'.

No response back yet from PlayStation Support, but at least it's done - they'll probably send me a 'Please confirm if this still occurring' email, during the week.

9 hours ago, WakeUpHP said:

I don't get it - 2 points is literally worth less than 1 cent.  What is even the point?

During Chinese New Year you usually gift a small amount of money in the Red Envelope that you exhange with people, it's for good fortune.

Edited by Letenko

13 hours ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

I'm missing something or shouldn't we get a new hard game baloon quest every month, but there isn't one for February? Last one was dark souls 1.

We are starting to get 'take two' hard club trophies. This month is Hard Game Club Take Two Devil May Cry 5 and a couple of months ago it was Hades Take Two iirc.

On another tangent, has anyone had any luck popping Game Night Delight or Narrative Game Club Picks? I'm guessing it is just another case of needing to wait a day or two but figured I'd ask since I'm here.

Edited by Grafvoluth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grafvoluth said:

We are starting to get 'take two' hard club trophies. This month is Hard Game Club Take Two Devil May Cry 5 and a couple of months ago it was Hades Take Two iirc.

On another tangent, has anyone had any luck popping Game Night Delight or Narrative Game Club Picks? I'm guessing it is just another case of needing to wait a day or two but figured I'd ask since I'm here.

You realise these are for purchasing one of those games right?
And if you already owned them before, well too bad cause Sony is greedy.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

You realise these are for purchasing one of those games right?
And if you already owned them before, well too bad cause Sony is greedy.

Thanks for pointing that out. Must have just glanced right past that.

Oh, great. The app won't start without an update anymore but I can't get the update because the Playstore  now lists it as no longer compatible with my device (Galaxy S20 Ultra). Deprecating without any good reason is something I really  hate. It's not like this app does anything even a 10 year old  phone would not be able to handle. Or  a goddamn website.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Teh_DDgamez said:

I'm missing something or shouldn't we get a new hard game baloon quest every month, but there isn't one for February? Last one was dark souls 1.

Dark souls 1? Not had that one yet

Edit: it seems I have had it after all lol

I have two collectibles the same for this month somehow

Edited by RedDevil757

13 minutes ago, shadaik said:

Oh, great. The app won't start without an update anymore but I can't get the update because the Playstore  now lists it as no longer compatible with my device (Galaxy S20 Ultra). Deprecating without any good reason is something I really  hate. It's not like this app does anything even a 10 year old  phone would not be able to handle. Or  a goddamn website.

I use the app with an android emulator on my computer because of this.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 11:24 PM, Jounochi said:

Hmmm, very interesting that level 5 silently launched.  The main page for PlayStation Stars still shows level 4 as the max and it appears to have the same requirements as level 4.

Stars Level 5 Requirements:

• Buy 4 full games.
  • Earn 128 rare and above trophies.

Looking forward to these digital collectibles having more utility on the PS5, sometime this year.

It stays at level 4, but it says mine is valid until 1/2026

9 hours ago, Grafvoluth said:

We are starting to get 'take two' hard club trophies. This month is Hard Game Club Take Two Devil May Cry 5 and a couple of months ago it was Hades Take Two 

That's a shame then especially considering that if you did round 1 you can't do round 2. Also they announced a lies of p baloon for december but never got it. Still thank you for the answer.

On 2/16/2024 at 8:35 AM, Teh_DDgamez said:

That's a shame then especially considering that if you did round 1 you can't do round 2. Also they announced a lies of p baloon for december but never got it. Still thank you for the answer.

Correcting that we didn't get Hades last month, it was Elden Ring as the redo. Before that was Returnal. Lies of P they pulled and never did, so we didn't get a December one.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 4:44 AM, shadaik said:

Usually this happens because of the Android version being too outdated with the apps API. But an S20 was still on Android 13 wasn't it? Or was it only 12? If they cut you off at 13 that's pretty insane when you consider 14 just came out. 

EDIT: The website says it's compatible with Android 6 and later.

oONYyTD.png

Edited by Viper

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Usually this happens because of the Android version being too outdated with the apps API. But an S20 was still on Android 13 wasn't it? Or was it only 12? If they cut you off at 13 that's pretty insane when you consider 14 just came out. 

EDIT: The website says it's compatible with Android 6 and later.

oONYyTD.png

It was running in an emulator, might be the computer it's running on is getting too slow. It's quite old by now. Problem is, the Play Store does not say why an app is incompatible and also refuses to just let me ignore that warning and install it. Oh well, I had been planning to upgrade that machine, anyway.

For now, I switched over to another device.

I need help I am at level 3 the requirement was 32 trophies uncommon and purchase two games i did that already and should be now level 4 but somehow now they ask for 128 trophies uncommon and 4 games to buy which should be level 4 but my status shows 3 ??? 

Does anyone have the same problem? How to fix this ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 1:51 PM, sheishem said:

?

Not sure. You might have encountered a bug. I earned rare and above trophies and bought games counted for me fine. Contact PSN and good luck. 

How do I complete this, is it easy to enroll and complete?

12-D98-C69-6-BB7-487-E-8-AC7-38-BCDB8-CD

thank you 

Edited by ZEE11W