Servers Going Offline August 12th

UndreyVITA

1 minute ago, khalsapanth94 said:

Which ones are online trophies

According to this thread:

On 4/2/2022 at 4:25 PM, zemiguelreis said:

So, as the guide in this website says, there are ONLY 10 trophies that require ONLINE connection.

Those trophies are:

Deflector - Perform a Brutal Melee counter gesture in Multiplayer;

Supply Chain - Collect the contents from 10 VAN-Guard capsules in Multiplayer;

Anti-Air - Shoot down 10 enemy VAN-Guard drones in Multiplayer;

Noob - Complete a Multiplayer game round;

Centurion - Complete 100 Multiplayer game rounds;

Spangled - Recover after being tranquilised by an enemy in Multiplayer;

Well-rounded - Win at least one round of all Multiplayer modes;

Redeemer - Rescue an injured teammate in Multiplayer;

Get Your Filthy Hands Off - Kill an enemy while they are interrogating a teammate in Multiplayer;

Killing Machine - Achieve a 10 kill streak in Multiplayer.

Also, if I read it correctly, some of these trophies can be done SOLO in the BOTZONE. These trophies are: Deflector, Supply Chain, Anti-Air, Redeemer and Killing Machine.

Centurion can also be grinded in the Botzone, but it requires 1 match in the actual multiplayer after that to pop.

That basically leaves 3 trophies that require real players. Spangled, Well-rounded and Get Your Filthy Hands Off.

• Like 3

Full deck is the worst trophy because it's very much luck based. Not even sure how doable this is if you're starting from scratch, but just make sure you leave the single player campaign for last. Aside from the obvious reasons, when you play the campaign, you're guaranteed to get 27 unique cards out of 52, so the best method to getting a full deck is to try to get 25 cards via other means first (multiplayer) then do the campaign to get the other 27 as they will guaranteed be unique and help you finish the deck.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I am just going to leave this here...

RO2RUt4.jpg

Thank you for confirming there is no 90 day announcement mandate/rule, but rather they'll try to give at least 90 days notice. if they want to.

Also, there's this:
https://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.html

16.2. Some Software offers online services like online multiplayer, leaderboards or communication facilities. These online services are not provided for ever. We apply Our Guiding Principles when deciding to shut down an online service. We will provide you advanced notice of the shutdown.

16.3. For Software published by third parties, we ask them to provide you advanced notice of the shutdown.

And the July 2016 update looks like it removed the 90 day verbage (https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qjkPedxb4DEJ:https://www.playstationnetwork.com/en-pl/terms-of-service/+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

17. Software Updates and End of Service
17.1. Software may be updated from time to time, which may include adding to or removing existing functionality.

17.2. We and other publishers sometimes find it necessary to cease online support for Software. This means that features such as online multi-player and leaderboards will no longer be available. If a game is an online-only title you may no longer be able to use it.

17.3. If we decide we need to turn off online support for a specific game, we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that decision via our game forums and at eu.playstation.com/gameservers.

17.4. Other publishers may withdraw online support for their games and may notify you of forums or websites you should check for updates.

23 minutes ago, TheRedMaverick said:

Full deck is the worst trophy because it's very much luck based. Not even sure how doable this is if you're starting from scratch, but just make sure you leave the single player campaign for last. Aside from the obvious reasons, when you play the campaign, you're guaranteed to get 27 unique cards out of 52, so the best method to getting a full deck is to try to get 25 cards via other means first (multiplayer) then do the campaign to get the other 27 as they will guaranteed be unique and help you finish the deck.

If you don't want to play with other people, you can also get the cards from bots in botzone. That's how I finished the deck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you don't want to play with other people, you can also get the cards from bots in botzone. That's how I finished the deck

Yeah was about to ask this too. I actually already boosted and cleared other online trophies (including Ace High) out of the way last year, but not Full Deck, because I believe this can be boosted in Botzone, albeit more tedious I suppose.

I would say buy ''Botzone Soldier Training'' on the PS Vita store now before that gets delisted though. I just bought it now. So you can start working on the Full Deck trophy, and also your 10k kills later. It only cost 2.49. It will make your journey a lot more easier for the platinum later. You can also play Botzone offline.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3

uhm i get a error when i try to do multyplayer, thats pretty bad 20 days before closing, maybe the servers cannot handle all the people for now, but i read you can do like 99 botmatches and when you do the 100th match online it pops to

Edited by chellesan

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah I did this to some extent as well, but I was also in the unfortunate position where I did the campaign first so I had to hope and pray I'd finish my deck with random drops which was terrible (too stubborn to start a new save ?). I think if you start with bot zone to try and get 25 unique cards first, it might be ok, otherwise if you can take advantage of more people playing this game online, you might be able speed up the process since if another player has a particular card as their rank, you can kill them and pick up their card.

I just wish players had more time because doing this all in 3 weeks is way too much pressure. Server closures suck

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

This game is honestly a bummer, I'd just as soon advise people to cut their losses with this one 

I recently bought a vita, and planned to buy this game right after I finished dead nation.. guess I won't be bothering again 

might see if I can do shadow fall dlc before server closure tho

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GABAergic said:

WHY can't multi-player trophies be edited so plats are still obtainable after server closures? Especially now that Sony is introducing more incentives to trophy hunt.

Probably because sony ended the deadline for updates to be released on the vita back in 2021

Make sure you unlock Aces High as early as you can, it can take a lot of grinding for vektan dollars to hit the ace card ranking

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I would say buy ''Botzone Soldier Training'' on the PS Vita store now before that gets delisted though. I just bought it now. So you can start working on the Full Deck trophy, and also your 10k kills later. It only cost 2.49. It will make your journey a lot more easier for the platinum later. You can also play Botzone offline.

Question, can botzone be played offline?