Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

On 11/7/2022 at 2:43 PM, breakingthegreen said:

(you could have said pink for his tongue)

That's a good catch. @G_J270216, you've been added to the scoreboard with 1 pink. I think that works better than orange for the tie anyway tbh.

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Two more oranges for the board, and they are both straddling the line at like 79% completion, but I love a good puzzle game

Scd1286.png

S8649ef.png

This looks like a PS4 and PS5 stack of the same game, so only 1 can be counted for this event. But can you help me match this to an orange shade? I'm getting scarlet or red with all the people/sources I ask, sorry.

---

Other than that, everyone should be added to the scoreboard accordingly. As always, just let me know if any mistakes.

Edited by kindajustin
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, kindajustin said:

That's a good catch. @G_J270216, you've been added to the scoreboard with 1 pink. I think that works better than orange for the tie anyway tbh.

This looks like a PS4 and PS5 stack of the same game, so only 1 can be counted for this event. But can you help me match this to an orange shade? I'm getting scarlet or red with all the people/sources I ask, sorry.

---

Other than that, everyone should be added to the scoreboard accordingly. As always, just let me know if any mistakes.

I totally forgot we weren't doing stacks. My bad. It looked orange to me, like off the orange range in the first post it looks like this salamander orange to me. Image result for salamander orange pantone

but if it doesn't count that's fine because I have a pink to add instead with Etherborn.

Sd0cd12.png

Well, I guess that I can now officially be added to the list lol

Got the Pink with Under Night In-Birth.

La8a427.png184634bbbec8-screenshotUrl.jpg

Next up is SF5 for my 300th plat, although I have no clue how long it will take me to grind the last trophy (nothing special, since it's the 300 Critical Art finishers trophy, but I have no clue how many I already have done..).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Hello again friends, I've got another game to add. It features a man called Perry having, just the worst day featuring death by: ?, ? and ?... kinda. 

The game in question is Merrily Perilly: it's currently on sale for less than £2 and it's a fair price for a very short game, and it's quite fun, reminds me of the more advanced games I would play on web browsers when mum took the PS2 and I said I needed to use the computer for homework. Trophies are kinda buggy though, so bare that in mind.

L98472a.png

As you can see the orange comes from the flames currently burning Perry to death... there's also a talking cactus in the game if that tempts anyone

• Like 2

Hello again everyone, I've just completed a game that's not only pink, it's 80's Pink. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition (Which feel like way too long a game name without any kind of punctuation.) 

Anyway, the game is fine... I feel like the only person who likes the 5th game more than any other Far Cry game. But this game is a close... 3rd I think? maybe 4th... I think the order goes 5, New Dawn, Primal, Blood Dragon. 

L8e3c92.png

• Like 3

Can I possibly count this as Orange #1?

Uncanny Valley

L6bd529.png

I think there's definitely parts of the bodies, if you zoom in on the image, then I think you can definitely fit some of the shades on the Orange colour chart, in the first post.. if not there is most definitely Pink in there too, so feel free to count that as Pink instead if you think that's the more viable choice.

If neither are viable, then I better get my skates on and rack up some more completions then hadn't I? ? - as always, every time I check in here, it's great to see plenty more completions getting knocked out for this awesome event!

Edited by rjkclarke
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Can I possibly count this as Orange #1?

Uncanny Valley

L6bd529.png

So this is the only game that needs further review this time around. I'm really not seeing any pink or orange tbh, but if you can match some part of this thumbnail to a shade of either color I'll pass it. I'm not really doing pixel by pixel analysis this year, I wanna see the color plainly. Anyways I'm confident you can prove me wrong but so far I'm not seeing it. Let me know if you need help with color tools.

---

Other than that all scores have been added/updated as of this post. @postofficebuddy you were given 1 pink point retroactively for The Witch's House MV. I know I denied it at first but I thought about it some more and decided that it should pass. Your score should reflect that.

• Like 1