Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I need help.... I just updated my profile and it is saying that I have zero trophies that this profile might be private. I haven't done anything and my trophies are set to anyone. Please if anyone knows what's going up let me know. 

Edited by TENCHU_REPPA
  • Like 1

Just had this problem today. Was accessing my profile fine this morning then when I tried to update it on PSNProfiles, it suddenly showed no trophies (wtf?), during which I never touched my settings at all. Followed the privacy settings fix here and the settings in my PS4 were already in order.

• Like 1

Just now, Eraezr said:

Just had this problem today. Was accessing my profile fine this morning then when I tried to update it on PSNProfiles, it suddenly showed no trophies (wtf?), during which I never touched my settings at all. Followed the privacy settings fix here and the settings in my PS4 were already in order.

Can confirm i just got hit with the same thing...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

same thing happening to me as well.

Okay, this makes NO sense at all. My privacy settings are and have always been set to "Anyone" on my PS3 *and* Vita (though I haven't used the latter in years), but my profile here suddenly doesn't show anything. According to all the details the post says to check on PSN/PS3 and game info, all my trophies SHOULD show up ... but they're not! I've had several new ones over the last few days, just got platinum on Lego Jurassic World ... still nothing. Anyone? Please? 

Edit: Guess I should've checked new updates on the thread! This is ridic...

Edited by Xaedere

16 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Same thing happens to me

Edited by m678hk0078

13 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Count me in.

What is happening?

Just now, Deluziion90 said:

Already posted a status update in panic what was happening but seeing most of us got trouble it's the site. Probably fixed in no time 

Don't we wish. A week and counting according to the earlier updates in this thread.