Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

20 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Hey guys, I have a bingo card saved and uploaded to imgur but I can't get it posted here no matter what I try. It says there is an issue with imgur at the bottom of the message box when I try. Any help is appreciated as I am about to pop a plat that could be used for one of the boxes so hopefully it will count. Thanks.

Try again now, the update may have fixed it. If not, I use imgbb but that wasn't working for me either the past couple days. Hopefully it gets resolved with this update lol.

2 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Finished the story in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D Decade Duels Plus for the "Starts With the First Letter of Your PSN ID" category!

U4DUPLJ.png

Reveal hidden contents

Gensou SkyDrift (Underplayed)

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Anthropomorphized Animals) - Every character in this game is an anthropomorphized animal.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (That You Meant to Play Last Year) - Self-explanatory.

Smoots Summer Games (That You Can Beat in One Sitting) - The story equivalent can be finished in about an hour. The plat can also be finished in one sitting if you have the skill for it (which I didn't).

Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul (Historical Fiction or Mythology) - The story takes place in the 19th century.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (With Gorgeous Vistas) - The game has some vistas.

The Language of Love (Banned/Censored in a country) - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/85087-list-of-censored-games-ps5-ps4-vita/

Boxer (Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle)

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator (That Takes "Forever" to Beat) - Online trophies and the trophy for getting 150 badges are very time consuming.

Hawken (free to play)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 (reboot or spiritual successor) - This is a remake of the second Neptunia game. Both the original and the remake act like the first game did not happen.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! (peripheral-based) - This game is meant to played with a drum controller, so that's the peripheral.

Scourge: Outbreak (play as antihero or bad guy) - I didn't pay attention the story, but the female lead's character description sounded like one of an anti-hero.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore  [Black Dahlia DLC] (DLC Pack or Standalone DLC)

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (Releasing Your Inner Weeb)

Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Spawned an Expanded Universe) - A TV series was made based on the Million Arthur game series.

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (HYPE!) - Trailer/In-game announcer.

Red Faction: Battlegrounds (With Player Operated Vehicles) - Vehicle warfare game.

3D Dot Game Heroes (With an Isometric View)

Guilty Gear: Strive (Player's Choice)

Endling: Extinction is Forever (Side-Scrolling or Bullet Hell)

Silent Hill 3 HD (That You Started but Didn't Finish) - Played about 10 years ago and never popped a trophy

Uno (Strategy, Simulation, or Management)

Persona 3 Portable (Metroidvania or Rogue-like) - Has rouge-like elements

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (Starts With the First Letter of Your PSN ID)

My card is complete! @Squirlruler, if I make a second card, can I use games that I completed this year but did not use for my first card?

Yup!

I'll update OP with all these new bingos tomorrow.

• Like 2

In honour of my final box - "With Player Operated Vehicles", and my soon to be complete trophy list for The Messenger, I need to ask one of the truly existential conundrums that shall be destined to baffle the great philosophers and thinkers for eons....

...is a surfboard a vehicle? 🤔