Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

21 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The plat is probably in the 30 hour range, and the DLC trophies adds another maybe 30-40 hours?

That’s playing with an eye on the trophies, and knowing the mechanics… but not just min-maxing and picking all the best characters etc. 

I’m not sure how fast it could be done by doing that stuff - it’s not a game I’d endorse that stuff for, cause it’s a game to be savoured! 1f609.png

Hell, I’ve got a couple more playthroughs of one DLC still to go, having done about 15 runs of different scenarios so far… and I’m happy to do it! 1f61d.png

Sounds like I'll get my money's worth! That said, I might switch it out for my Kaleidoscope. I think Resident Evil Village will also count as grey (albeit not quite as good) and I'm using Resi for all the challenges I'm in this year haha. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 8:36 PM, ExHaseo said:

It has been completed. Blackout baybeeeee!

WOW! Congrats! Our first blackout!

6 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

@Squirlruler I played Ape Escape back on the PS1 and never finished the story. If I play it on PS4, can I use it for the "That You Started But Didn't Finish" category?

I'm fine with that.

• Like 4

Finished Red Faction: Battlegrounds for the "With Player Operated Vehicles" category! It's basically a vehicle warfare game.

fsjjKN1.png

Spoiler

Gensou SkyDrift (Underplayed)

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Anthropomorphized Animals) - Every character in this game is an anthropomorphized animal.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (That You Meant to Play Last Year) - Self-explanatory.

Smoots Summer Games (That You Can Beat in One Sitting) - The story equivalent can be finished in about an hour. The plat can also be finished in one sitting if you have the skill for it (which I didn't).

Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul (Historical Fiction or Mythology) - The story takes place in the 19th century.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (With Gorgeous Vistas) - The game has some vistas.

The Language of Love (Banned/Censored in a country) - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/85087-list-of-censored-games-ps5-ps4-vita/

Boxer (Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle)

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator (That Takes "Forever" to Beat) - Online trophies and the trophy for getting 150 badges are very time consuming.

Hawken (free to play)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 (reboot or spiritual successor) - This is a remake of the second Neptunia game. Both the original and the remake act like the first game did not happen.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! (peripheral-based) - This game is meant to played with a drum controller, so that's the peripheral.

Scourge: Outbreak (play as antihero or bad guy) - I didn't pay attention the story, but the female lead's character description sounded like one of an anti-hero.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore  [Black Dahlia DLC] (DLC Pack or Standalone DLC)

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (Releasing Your Inner Weeb)

Million Arthur: Arcana Blood (Spawned an Expanded Universe) - A TV series was made based on the Million Arthur game series.

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (HYPE!) - Trailer/In-game announcer.

Red Faction: Battlegrounds (With Player Operated Vehicles) - Vehicle warfare game.

• Like 4