Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

On 5/15/2023 at 9:51 PM, Yuber6969 said:

Finished the Black Dahlia DLC DLC pack in Skullgirls 2nd Encore for the "DLC Pack or Standalone DLC" category.

Imgur is not working at the moment, so I'll edit later.

Also, I finished Dead or Alive 5: Last Round for the "Releasing Your Inner Weeb" category!

YLhmjKI.png

Spoiler

Gensou SkyDrift (Underplayed)

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Anthropomorphized Animals) - Every character in this game is an anthropomorphized animal.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (That You Meant to Play Last Year) - Self-explanatory.

Smoots Summer Games (That You Can Beat in One Sitting) - The story equivalent can be finished in about an hour. The plat can also be finished in one sitting if you have the skill for it (which I didn't).

Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul (Historical Fiction or Mythology) - The story takes place in the 19th century.

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (With Gorgeous Vistas) - The game has some vistas.

The Language of Love (Banned/Censored in a country) - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/85087-list-of-censored-games-ps5-ps4-vita/

Boxer (Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle)

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator (That Takes "Forever" to Beat) - Online trophies and the trophy for getting 150 badges are very time consuming.

Hawken (free to play)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 (reboot or spiritual successor) - This is a remake of the second Neptunia game. Both the original and the remake act like the first game did not happen.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! (peripheral-based) - This game is meant to played with a drum controller, so that's the peripheral.

Scourge: Outbreak (play as antihero or bad guy) - I didn't pay attention the story, but the female lead's character description sounded like one of an anti-hero.

Skullgirls 2nd Encore  [Black Dahlia DLC] (DLC Pack or Standalone DLC)

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (Releasing Your Inner Weeb)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, graphic_violins8 said:

Hey there.  I'd like to join this thread.  Just finished something this morning and I have added it to my card already (very lucky indeed).

CYX8uto.jpg

B

I

N

G -  2: Astro's Playroom

O

Feel free to use any game that you completed this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

Wait, you can abort your card and start a new one? <_<

They’re talking about starting one this year, their other card was for last years bingo event 

Although maybe you can start a new card, I’m not sure

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya

A tad late, but I'll be signing up for this event since it's been recommended to me (hi @Charizarzar). Here's the bingo card that I got:

REG61ww.png

I will give an update as soon as I start figuring what games could fit into each category and have completed at least one. See you guys around!

• Like 3

Another Entry Down!

Bingo-2023-23-05-23.jpg

GameThis War of Mine: Final Cut

Box: "Player Choice of Multiple Endings"

An even better version of one of the best sim survival games I've played, and probably the most effective anti-war games I've played.

It was already awesome in the PS4 "The Little Ones" release, but the Final Cut adds a LOT more content, including all the side stories, which end up virtually tripling the duration of the S-Rank!

(I haven't even got it yet, still have a few runs of one of the DLCs to go!)

Everyone should play this game - and if possible, they should play this version of it!

This one I had originally thought would be my "Player's Choice".... (as it's a game I knew I loved already)... but looking at what's left, I realised that there might not exist a game more about player choice, or with so many possible endings!

Every single playthrough is nothing but agonising choices - kill or starve, help or ignore, feed someone or eat, sleep or stand guard.... and there are macro choices too, in the actual way to survive - escape the city, or outlast the violence. 

Every run also ends with a long summary of what happened during the war - who died, who lived, what they did to survive, with accompanying photos, all tailored into a long narrative.

That's without even going into the "Stories" section (the DLC trophies), which add on a layer of more specific storytelling, each with multiple ending paths to those stories too.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

GameThis War of Mine: Final Cut

Box: "Player Choice of Multiple Endings"

I've got this in my backlog, and it's a good one to use for my grey tab on the Kaleidoscope challenge. How long will it take to plat, do you think?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

I've got this in my backlog, and it's a good one to use for my grey tab on the Kaleidoscope challenge. How long will it take to plat, do you think?

The plat is probably in the 30 hour range, and the DLC trophies adds another maybe 30-40 hours?

That’s playing with an eye on the trophies, and knowing the mechanics… but not just min-maxing and picking all the best characters etc. 

I’m not sure how fast it could be done by doing that stuff - it’s not a game I’d endorse that stuff for, cause it’s a game to be savoured! ?

Hell, I’ve got a couple more playthroughs of one DLC still to go, having done about 15 runs of different scenarios so far… and I’m happy to do it! ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney

2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Two boxes left now. Finished Heavenly Bodies for something that starts with the first letter of my PSNID and let me say, biggest pile of garbage ever. I've never played a game that has made me as frustrated as that one. No Dark Souls or Fifa, cod or even Crash 4. They should have called it "Dead Fish In Space" because that's what it felt like. With any luck the creators get shot out into space and be forced to live like dead fish for karma 

Loved that game - one of the best couch co-op's I've played!

• Like 2