[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

3 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Overall, it was fun, despite the sometimes janky physics (which I know is some of the charm, but it got a bit too annoying to control at times)

Was Deeeeer Simulator made by the same people that made the Goat Simulator games because the physics look the same.

1 minute ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

I don't know if Trek To Yomi will be fine for white to be honest, of course @DrBloodmoney i will listen any objections on the colors and make the changes if needed.

I hadn't really considered Trek to Yomi as a White - I had simply thought Grey, and moved on - but looking at it now, I could totally see it working for a White actually. It gets very light in the upper section of the image, so I'd say you're good ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Ok, I need a decision made again lol. Originally, I thought Senran Kagura Bon Appitet would be great for Yellow. But after putting it on the board, it looks more Orange, but not quite. So. Which color is it slotted for?

I think it works right on the borderline, so would be fine for both - but my recommendation would be Yellow... for two reasons.

Firstly, I think it's closer to Yellow...

...and secondly, Yellow is a pain in the butt to find one for, so if you get a chance at a yellow, you take it! ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

@InfinateEternity (and everyone!)

Remember that the forum software has weird issues with spoiler tags - if you use a spoiler tags, remember not to also use emoticons in the same post - if you do both, the spoiler tags will not work properly, and won't be able to be opened by others!

Oh, geez! Sorry! I didn't know that about emoticons. You learn something new everyday, I guess, lol. I've gone back and edited my post to remove the issue. So, the spoiler should work now. Thanks for pointing that out, Doc. It's much appreciated, and I'll keep that in mind for the future. If anyone else notices any other issues, feel free to let me know. I won't be offended!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, InfinateEternity said:

Oh, geez! Sorry! I didn't know that about emoticons. You learn something new everyday, I guess, lol. I've gone back and edited my post to remove the issue. So, the spoiler should work now. Thanks for pointing that out, Doc. It's much appreciated, and I'll keep that in mind for the future. If anyone else notices any other issues, feel free to let me know. I won't be offended!

Yup - works fine now!

Yeah - not sure why exactly, but spoiler tags get broken if you use any emoticon...

....except, (for some reason, hitherto unbeknown by science,) the PSNProfiles specific ones (the little batch at the very bottom of the emoticons list.)

For some reason, those ones are fine, but all the other, "generic" ones break any spoiler tags that appear anywhere in the same post :dunno:

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1