The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

7 hours ago, Arcesius said:

… or go with OlliOlli World first instead.

Be aware of this game. It’s amazing but I just hit the same trophy bug for the second time. That means another complete save game wipe and starting all over again for the second time. ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Baker said:

Be aware of this game. It’s amazing but I just hit the same trophy bug for the second time. That means another complete save game wipe and starting all over again for the second time. 1f614.png

Hmm yeah I'm aware of the glitch... But why did you lose your second save? Did you upload a bugged save to the cloud? ??

5 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hmm yeah I'm aware of the glitch... But why did you lose your second save? Did you upload a bugged save to the cloud? 1f610.png1f914.png

Yes I did. ?

I didn’t notice the counter for doing grabs had stopped.

But third time’s a charm. I completed the first 20 masteries. Just the Radysus challenges left. 

Edited by Baker
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

Finished up my 3rd game of tier 1 last night.  Atari 2.

S5cb4b1.png  0.84%

Enjoyed it mostly, taking an hour here and there to work on each challenge.  I can remember Missile Command, Super Breakout, Asteroids and Sprint 2 in the arcades in Mid/late 80's so its been a while on some of these games.  

My Tier 1 is getting reworked, Downwell is not sparking joy in my heart right now, so I ll attempt to finish the Atari Trifecta.

Tier 1

1. Magika 2 :platinum:   1.34%

2. Atari 1  :platinum:   0.96%

3. Atari 2  :platinum:   0.84%

4. Atari 3  ..Not Backlog, but this is probably the time to do it.  

5. Songbringer  . Got this with DLC for about 4$ a while back, and i ve been meaning to try it for a while. 

i have heard bad things about the "red sunset" trophy

15S1a9a11.png Red Sunset
Get to level 19 in arcade Missile Command

is it as hard as they say?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i have heard bad things about the "red sunset" trophy

15S1a9a11.png Red Sunset
Get to level 19 in arcade Missile Command

is it as hard as they say?

I didn t think it was easy, nor did i find it much fun after about level 14.  I think just level 18 took me an hour, and 5 hours overall to do it with about 20 scum saves that were reloaded many times each.  About a 8/10 difficulty trophy for me probably.   The rest of the Atari trophies have been pretty mellow and enjoyable for the most part.  

Edited by maisie666

19 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Easily the fastest achiever. The fastest before me was nearly 2 hours.

I tried to get the hardcore as my first trophy too, but then flew directly into the last collectible by accident lol good job on pulling it off

Found the game pretty fun too but unfortunately I got many crashes, a couple of them being within 3~4 levels from completing the deathless run, which was my biggest issue with it since it takes so long to get there :facepalm:

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

I tried to get the hardcore as my first trophy too, but then flew directly into the last collectible by accident lol good job on pulling it off

Found the game pretty fun too but unfortunately I got many crashes, a couple of them being within 3~4 levels from completing the deathless run, which was my biggest issue with it since it takes so long to get there :facepalm:

Honestly I very, very nearly dove right into that one too. I barely missed it the first time I played the level xD Thanks man!

That's really annoying, I had 2 crashes also but they were pretty early into my runs thankfully. Can't imagine getting so far just to have it crash. I agree too losing a run that far in is pretty frustrating considering it takes like 45 minutes to get back to where you were.

• Like 1