Guide of the Year Awards 2022 - Nominations & Voting

Dreggit

Well damn, one of my guides actually got nominated! It's cliched to say "It's an honour just to be nominated" but, well, it is.

Tough competition in my category for sure, so no hard feelings towards the winner. Personally, I was slightly more proud of my Killzone and Red Faction: Guerrilla guides, but I put a fair bit of time into the one for HTTYD too, so all good.

I'll abstain from voting to make things easier, but well done to all the nominees.

• Like 2

GOTY: 

• Rune Factory 4 Special - Shipped All Items Guide by ObsiEez

Exceptional Trophy Guides:

Exceptional Gameplay Guides:

• Bleach: Soul Resurreccion - Characters Guide by Xillynoc
  • Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - O.T.D.H. Loot Maps by CountKarloff

Exceptional DLC Guides:

• Assassin's Creed Revelations - Multiplayer Character DLC Trophy Guide by Lil-Gameboy123
  • Far Cry 6 - Pagan: Control DLC Trophy Guide by NCSFan001

New Author Excellence:

Retro Enthusiasts:

• Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis Trophy Guide by johncnstntn_
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara Trophy Guide by guyblade

Exceptional Use of Original Content:

Exceptional Use of Formatting: 

• Like 4

Can we still vote? I got confused going for the DLC category to https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14744-cuphead-the-delicious-last-course-dlc-trophy-guide and seeing the stamp for exceptional guide. ? Or the blue stamp is for all the nominees? (which is pretty cool ?)

Besides, what is the deadline for voting?(cannot find it, maybe I was too quick) There are a lot of guides to check for each category (which is really good actually ) but require some time to do it (enough) seriously.

Edited by djippps

4 minutes ago, djippps said:

Can we still vote? I got confused going for the DLC category to https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14744-cuphead-the-delicious-last-course-dlc-trophy-guide and seeing the stamp for exceptional guide. ? Or the blue stamp is for all the nominees? (which is pretty cool ?)

Besides, what is the deadline for voting?(cannot find it, maybe I was too quick) There are a lot of guides to check for each category (which is really good actually ) but require some time to do it (enough) seriously.

Voting ends when the thread is locked in two weeks. You have until 1/23 to give your votes. All nominees get the EHQ seal, but only the GOTY top 3 get the special GOTY seals

• Like 4

First off it's absolutely criminal that we only get 2 votes per category, after reading all of them for about 3 hours it took another hour for me to narrow it down. Thanks to all the writers for helping others in trophy hunting, as well as increasing my backlog (these guides are too good not to use!)

Secondly, this isn't a vote, but I just wanted to use this time to thank my co-author OFFICER_OILDAB who helped immensely with our Cult of the Lamb guide. Before I've always been nervous about making guides at all and I just wanted to let people who are likewise unsure, you can always ask for help and any help you give is always appreciated!

GOTY: 

Exceptional Trophy Guides:

Exceptional Gameplay Guides:

Exceptional DLC Guides:

New Author Excellence:

Retro Enthusiasts:

Exceptional Use of Original Content:

Exceptional Use of Formatting:

• Like 4