Trophy Thoughts?

Tigerz_bone_21

2 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I’m curious on a couple of things like will new game plus be locked to the difficulty you’re on like the original and what the “alternative ending” is. If they bring back the stasis cheat i’m sure impossible mode will be super easy again. 

Good question on NG+.

On 08/12/2022 at 2:45 AM, INVESTIGATOR said:

I wonder why did they feel the need to change the look of some characters so drastically, there was no reason for it

That and the voice acting as well. As someone who refuses to stack games which also concerns remasters, EA made it easy for me this time.

19 minutes ago, Void said:

they got rid of the 50% or higher shooting range trophy

Now it's just "survive" the shooting gallery. SURVIVE!??

20 minutes ago, Void said:

Just hoping it a remake and Not a re-imagining

Curious what gameplay mechanic is behind the "Marker fragments". There seems to be enough new game elements to keep it fresh, but I'm really hoping for an experience that's true to the original.

39 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Now it's just "survive" the shooting gallery. SURVIVE!??

Curious what gameplay mechanic is behind the "Marker fragments". There seems to be enough new game elements to keep it fresh, but I'm really hoping for an experience that's true to the original.

The Marker Fragments do make me curious. I just hope this is closer to Resident Evil Gamecube remake not the Resident Evil 2 2019 re-imagining.

Add things and expand on the lore and game mechanics  just do not drastically change everything.

I wonder if they made the turret section harder since it just says survive now.

Thank God (or Altman be praised if we're using Dead Space lingo) there isn't a "keep shields above 50%" trophy anymore. It's also great there isn't a Slugger trophy anymore either.

I'm surprised by the inclusion of a New Game Plus trophy. Maybe it could be combined with One Gun for a really easy playthrough?

Can't wait until next Friday.

Seems straight forward, Impossible being the hardest part. 

A reminder for One Gun. If you shoot another weapon at all, it will void the One Gun trophy. At least from my ps3 experience. Who will be going for platinum? i myself will just do one playthrough, maybe a NG+, but hoping this turns out well.

I am curious on this alternate ending trophy, as i don't recall multiple endings in the original. 

Edited by Infected Elite