Xbox Is Cracking Down On Easy Achievements

sepheroithisgod

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Sony needs to grow a pair and not only remove all this garbage from the store... but also remove the trophy history from PSN and all accounts.

That's stupid don't need to be a cry baby about it also I don't care about leaderboards on here so it says you're a cheater removal team I've cheated on a bunch of games I'm steal on the leaderboard only game I got flagged for was fuel

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Sony needs to grow a pair and not only remove all this garbage from the store... but also remove the trophy history from PSN and all accounts.

in this scenario, would u be ok with Sony providing refunds for all the money ppl spent on shovelware games?

• Like 3

Just now, ryanofx92 said:

You don't care about leaderboards, yet your trophy list consists almost entirely of 1-2 minute shovelware plats?

Jesus Christ. Get some help.

You can not care about leaderboards and still collect those??

Do I condone it? No

Does it make sense? Yes since it also boosts the amount of platinums you have (even though you technically wouldn't even deserve it)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ryanofx92 said:

You don't care about leaderboards, yet your trophy list consists almost entirely of 1-2 minute shovelware plats?

Jesus Christ. Get some help.

No it doesn't there's like 200 maybe 300 l. Just looked might be more around 500

Edited by oswald41

15 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

That's stupid don't need to be a cry baby about it also I don't care about leaderboards on here so it says you're a cheater removal team I've cheated on a bunch of games I'm steal on the leaderboard only game I got flagged for was fuel

Obvious bait is obvious. 

• Like 2

On 5/26/2023 at 10:59 AM, oswald41 said:

Maybe it’s not the smartest thing to brag about cheating, especially in a thread where a member of the CRT has already posted. Of course, someone who cheats, claims not to care about leaderboards while simultaneously piling up pay-4-plats, and can’t be bothered with little things like grammar, spelling or punctuation is probably not in the Quiz Kids club to start with.

EDIT: Judging from the disputes thread, looks like it caught up to you. And there were many lawlz.

On 5/26/2023 at 11:05 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

in this scenario, would u be ok with Sony providing refunds for all the money ppl spent on shovelware games?

Kind of torn on this issue. On the one hand, technically you still own the game and can still play it; removal of the trophies is not impacting the functionality of the “game.” That would say “nah, no refund; you still own the product.” On the other hand, everyone knows the reason people buy these titles is for the trophies, so it could be argued the core functionality is buying trophies; no trophies = refund. It would be interesting to see how it goes down if something did happen.

So far as the OP, parts 2 and 3 are fine - though I wonder how much of a game would be considered “thorough” and what impact that might have on collect-a-thons that sometimes don’t ask you to find all the Shiny MacGuffins (Dead Island 2 comes immediately to mind; it’s fairly forgiving in that regard.) The first one strikes me as potentially worrisome, however… where does that put games that, while not shovelware-style, might just be short games? It’ll be interesting to see how this goes over in Xbox Land, and what - if any - response it provokes in PlayStationville.

Edited by Ashande
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Maybe it’s not the smartest thing to brag about cheating, especially in a thread where a member of the CRT has already posted. Of course, someone who cheats, claims not to care about leaderboards while simultaneously piling up pay-4-plats, and can’t be bothered with little things like grammar, spelling or punctuation is probably not in the Quiz Kids club to start with.

Kind of torn on this issue. On the one hand, technically you still own the game and can still play it; removal of the trophies is not impacting the functionality of the “game.” That would say “nah, no refund; you still own the product.” On the other hand, everyone knows the reason people buy these titles is for the trophies, so it could be argued the core functionality is buying trophies; no trophies = refund. It would be interesting to see how it goes down if something did happen.

So far as the OP, parts 2 and 3 are fine - though I wonder how much of a game would be considered “thorough” and what impact that might have on collect-a-thons that sometimes don’t ask you to find all the Shiny MacGuffins (Dead Island 2 comes immediately to mind; it’s fairly forgiving in that regard.) The first one strikes me as potentially worrisome, however… where does that put games that, while not shovelware-style, might just be short games? It’ll be interesting to see how this goes over in Xbox Land, and what - if any - response it provokes in PlayStationville.

Its the internet not school nobody cares about grammer

21 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

This will never ever happen, as Sony gets money from this, and even promoted it with Access, but for the sake of the discussion, Sony should not be refunding anybody, removal of trophies does not mean removal of the games you bought, you can access them anytime, if, your argument is people playing those games only for the trophies, what about people playing titles only for the multiplayer, and then those servers dying? There’s a long  list of people buying gta 5 for the ps3 only for the online, should they be refunded now that the online has ended? No, the online there is, simply put, a part of the game with an expiration date, the trophy craze would  also be a part of the game (not the complete package) with an expiration date, you still get access to the gta 5 and jumping tacos game you bought.