Server Closure December 8th 2023

MrHealthy

17 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Good luck with St. Lucia trials, folks. Some of those were a nightmare. You gotta have decent communication with your partner because you'll need coordination for the timed trials. 

Funnily enough, my boosting partner and I did this without a mic back on the Xbox 360. Having one definitely would have helped but it isn't impossible at all if you know how to use your characters (I was mainly Lucia in the trials) and are familiar with how the enemies spawn and attack. That was long ago but that experience would have prompted me to go for this on the Playstation if you didn't have to deal with PS3 sign up issues and the game wasn't delisted.

10 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I did the 2 player trials years ago and did about 13 out of 25 single player trials, but the remaining 12 are a pain. Most videos I've seen on YT just show successful runs for them, but not strategies or suggestions.

If you did the 2 player ones then you should be able to do the single player ones with ease, even if some are an hour long. If you've ditched the game for a while I recommend starting up the story mode to get a feel for combat as dante since most trials have you playing as him.

• Like 1

Is there really no other option to obtain the Trials of St. Lucia DLC without buying the whole damn game in the UK store?

I have the NA Divine Edition with a working Dark Forest DLC code, but it's practically useless if I want to 100% the game... it's a shame because I was planning on starting this sometime this year, but I might just play on an alt account and not stress about trophies.

2 hours ago, Needles said:

Still available on the UK store as far as I know, but you can’t buy the DLC separately. You need to buy the whole game and the DLC is included.

I appreciate it, can you explain to me dlc online? do I need another player to play with me? and how much time will take to get all dlc trophies?

Edited by Tiricy

4 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

I appreciate it, can you explain to me dlc online? do I need another player to play with me? and how much time will take to get all dlc trophies?

Most of the Trials DLC trophies can be done with 1 person but there's at least 1 that needs 2 people. For more info, see the Guides here :):

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12688-dantes-inferno-ea-community-trials-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/623-dantes-inferno-trials-of-st-lucia-dlc-trophy-guide

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Yes, you need an online co-op partner for the 15 multiplayer trials. I haven’t done it yet so I can’t speak to the difficulty or the time required.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

For those that want to play the 2 dlc packs and get the dlc trophies there are 2 different physical copies that include dlc:

• Dante's Inferno: St Lucia Special Edition
  • Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition

St Lucia Special Edition includes the Trials of St Lucia as a code. I don't know if it includes The Dark Forest as well. The Divine Edition most likely does include The Black Forest dlc on the disc, as the disc has Divine Edition typed on it. 

Edited by iMcKilla
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

How difficult is Trials of St. Lucia DLC? Also, how long does it take to 100% this DLC. 

I remember doing them with a friend over a decade ago and let me tell you, they were a pain in the ass.

24 minutes ago, juliantandil9696 said:

So if i create a EU account and buy the game with the dlc there, i can still play the dlc on my main account? Also how much it cost the full game? 

Yes, you will be able to play the game on your main account.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kubj31196 said:

If I start the game now, can I go straight for the multiplayer trophy or must I finish the story first? How long would it take to be ready for the multiplayer trials?

Both DLCs are separate options on the main menu so you can do them whenever, without going anywhere near the story mode.

On 08/07/2023 at 11:02 AM, juliantandil9696 said:

So if i create a EU account and buy the game with the dlc there, i can still play the dlc on my main account? Also how much it cost the full game? 

According to psdeals.net, it's £24.99.

Too much for me unfortunately. ?

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

I don’t know that it’s worth it for me to even try. Anyone know the completion % without this dlc?

I have done everything except the one trophy for the solo & MP trials and I’m at 98%. If you skip this DLC entirely, then you’ll come in at 84%. Apart from the trials, the other trophies are very easy and relatively quick.

• Like 1

Good luck to all who stand up to the challenge. You need two players who are very good at the game, the challenges are intense. But still, found another player years ago, didn't use a mic, and we were able to overcome. It can be done. 

This used to be the toughest multiplayer trophy I ever did without communication until the Ghost of Tsushima raid lol.