Will you survive the attack from the avatar above you?

Mirrors1118

Since Neptune is based on a video game consoles and her eyes looks like the power button, so if my theory is correct I would not only survive but end up killing her if I manage to poke her eyes at the same time but If my theory is wrong......................................God mercy on my soul.e5b64a43-9724-4e8a-b514-0557a4ba3768_zps

What about pressing those X buttons on her head?? ^_^ or you could weaken her with crappy Internet connections

Nope, Goku would kill the fuck out of me. 

Parker

He will blast you to space!

My avy can't kill me since all she do is sing at a concert and backing people up while inside the tv.

Rise-san, you are more dangerous than you think you are! You can now fight in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax! 

tumblr_m9bg8xDlKc1qhwgzlo1_500.png

Me vs. Naoto Shirogane? Perhaps I could but I would have a slim chance of victory. 

Mines is a Guitarist/Violinist from X-Japan/Luna Sea..
I should be fine since he be too busy practicing those than wasting his time killing me.

As for my actual PSN avatar.. Ayane from Dead or Alive.. she would fucking ninja kill me :(

Edited by DEMON

PSNP profile or PSN profile... anyway will think both:

Vanille eh? short answer... no...why?

-Vanille switched to Sab then inflicted me all bad stat eff... to make matter worse... switched to Rav then staggered me to 999.9%... then for finale... returned to Sab then casts Death...

Luna? yes and I know she will never attack me because we're friends forever ^_^

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1