How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

December 25th 2008 is the date I earned my first trophy but I know I played at least Assassin's Creed, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Heavenly Sword and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm a long time before that. I guess my account could have been created in September since I bought the PS3 when it's price drop to 399€ (In August 2008) :)

Wow, surprised I have one of the older accounts... Lotta 2008s, but few before that in recent replies.

Me...? 12\27\2007.

Don't beat my eBay account, tho! 4/19/1997!!! It f***ing freaks me out that my eBay account is 20 goddamned years old (Oh, and btw, I'm only 33.75, myself. So 20 is still bizarrely weird for me to imagine). And my Amazon is prolly 2000-2001. Netflix, I joined years before streaming... to imagine we used to have to send discs and deal with crap like a queue. 

I guess all that means I'm a crazy early adopter...?

Edited by Coladar
typo+added more info

• 3 weeks later...

I've had 3...

My current one I've had since sometime August/September 2015.

My first I shared with an ex back in 2012-2014. Because he had purchased content under that name, I let him have it after we broke up (I wasn't interested in trophies at the time so I didn't care).

Got my second account a couple months after that break-up... I had purchased a used PS3, and the save utility for two games hadn't been erased. I didn't realize until the games had already synced up with my account. I still wasn't interested in trophy hunting; after I started trophy hunting, I told myself not to be bothered by it, but I couldn't help hating that I'd never had a 100% completion rate (it was a Resident Evil game, and I'm just not interested in it). Even though I had already gotten my first two platinums, I left that account behind.