Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

I really don't care about winning, losing or playing one thing or another. So far I've played what I've liked, my scores have been quite good compared to my usual trophy hunting speed. I've won one fixture and lost one, and I enjoyed the losing one more! It's just up to what I play, and as long as we all play what we want, fun is guaranteed, and I don't know about you, but that's the reason why I'm here, to have fun. And also to wrap up some backlog lol

• Like 2

Plus with the flash sale I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of jurassic  park and back to the futures show up on peoples logs.,

lol, I'm gonna be one of them too, because I love the Back to the Future game. I watched my old roommate play it when it first came out, so I never wanted to pay for it, but at 0.99 I couldn't pass it up. Especially since it's been so long that I kind of forgot what happens, haha. 

• Like 1

I personaly am trying for 20 plats in the next 2 months rather they be kiddy games like lego ( epicly fun games btw) or something hard like max payne if i see a game looks fun, got the money im buying it; as for PR he was prolly just stating he wished more people where trying for quality plats durring the tourni

• Like 1

I personaly am trying for 20 plats in the next 2 months rather they be kiddy games like lego ( epicly fun games btw) or something hard like max payne if i see a game looks fun, got the money im buying it; as for PR he was prolly just stating he wished more people where trying for quality plats durring the tourni

Trophies are trophies!

Well is that want u guys want is ok, maybe the point system changing it, to rare and common trophy's.

Well i think hes saying this because i beat him with a last second toy story mania plat..

@JosuePR_41 Well Im this kind of person that likes to play every kind of game, likes to watch every kind of movie and likes to listen to every kind of music. I dont even know why you care what other people are playing.

And i dont think you can judge some1 on that while you also do easy plats like terminator salvation or that auto plat soundshapes, or kids games like megamind jak and slycooper. Why dont you just let people do what they like to do. You should just focus on yourself instead of watching what other players are doing.

Is true I got some easy plats, but that was before the competition. Besides I plat vs u God of War ascension and MW2 which I'm proud. All I got to say is good luck with Budz ;)

Edited by JosuePR_41

See, Haseo has a good point, everyone should be USING the league for their own benfit! like myself, i am USING the league to push me through my backlog as quickly as possible, by "chasing" my opponent, whilst not adding any new games to my system. This therefore, is helping me push hard for trophies that i would sometimes put off doing, because im trying to be competitive against my selected rivals.. and it is working brilliantly. When my backlog is done, it will push me to clear my waiting list ( games waiting to be played) in order to push for more platinum trophies. Damn im semi - confident that with this league, ill meet and well exceed all of my goals for 2014 (as seen in signature) :)

• Like 4

See, that's the thing for me too. This tourney has lit a fire under my ass to get my backlog done, get trophies, etc. If I lose, I lose. If I win, I win. In just the time this tourney has been going on, which I believe has been close to 12 days, I have 74 trophies in that span, half of which, I would not have done had it not been for this tourney.

EDIT: This was meant to quote Precision.

• Like 1

Precision-Playy is inspiring me to want to go through my backlog and 100% everything (although I think the last trophy in Limbo is a write off for me)

As much as I'd like to 100% everything, I don't have the time to grind some of those games as much as I like. I just need a week free from work, the girlfriend, everything, to just barricade myself in my apartment with my favorite beverages and snacks, and just play.

• Like 1

I'll never get to 100% completion, I've already assumed it, GTA IV is totally out of the picture by now, and Catherine's Babel stages go pretty much in the same direction lol

That does not mean I'm not gonna try to increase my completion, it would be nice to get it over 90%, it's gonna be hard, but this league is already pushing me to do it, this is great ^^

I'll never get to 100% completion, I've already assumed it, GTA IV is totally out of the picture by now, and Catherine's Babel stages go pretty much in the same direction lol

That does not mean I'm not gonna try to increase my completion, it would be nice to get it over 90%, it's gonna be hard, but this league is already pushing me to do it, this is great ^^

I was looking through your trophies earlier and wondered if you'd ever go back to do the babel stages on Catherine. It's one game I'm tempted to try.

I was looking through your trophies earlier and wondered if you'd ever go back to do the babel stages on Catherine. It's one game I'm tempted to 

One thing I'd recommend is having a co-op partner if you're gonna try babel. It's got to be a local one as there's no online co-op.

However I don't think it's as difficult as people say. :) I've done it twice now, once on my account and once helping my ex and the second time we were able to do all levels either first or second try. :D 

• Like 1

I was looking through your trophies earlier and wondered if you'd ever go back to do the babel stages on Catherine. It's one game I'm tempted to try.

The game is great, and you should try it, but beware, the Babel stages are painful, at least they are for me lol The big issue is that they are generated at random, so there's no official way to go through them, you just have to pray and hope for easy patterns to come, and for your brain to be sharp enough to make it to the top.

One thing I'd recommend is having a co-op partner if you're gonna try babel. It's got to be a local one as there's no online co-op.

However I don't think it's as difficult as people say. :) I've done it twice now, once on my account and once helping my ex and the second time we were able to do all levels either first or second try. :D

Well, you're one lucky and skilled nightmare climber lol I just keep failing and failing, even with a co-op partner, which shortens the levels, I know I'll try it at some point in the future, but I don't have much hope about it.

• Like 1

Typically i dont worry about 100%s i usually just get the easier trophies then move on. I recently finished the PS ALL Stars platinum and platinumed 2 of the Jak and Daxter games and WILL get the one im missing. I stopped on jak and daxter games around a year ago but the league makes me check my trophy list now lol

Wow, you must be incredible at that game. I wish you could come help me out. xD

I've never been able to beat any of them. I always get close to the end and the blocks get too jumbled to do anything.

• Like 2

Admiral you sonofabeesh! Tony Hawk is not fair. 9/17 trophies are gold. Grrrr, it's gonna be hard to catch back up.

Lol, my wife has been pushing us to get back into WoW so my trophy earning might be a bit nerfed for the foreseeable future.