Developers are finally aware of the trophy bug

PatrickPCRE5

4 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

The game is hardly "Shovelware" even with an easy exploit. It's a legitimate game. Games like Ark and Conan are also legitimate games, even though they have exploits that allow people to bypass playing them. All those jumping games? Those are shovelware. 

In fact, shovelware plat I said, not shovelware game.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

If it's a shovelware plat then wouldn't that mean the whole game is just shovelware. 1f913.png

This was a special case, for a period of time the "plat" of this game had the same behavior of a shovelware game plat. Not exactly to get picky with words...

Weren't they already aware of it due to someone on here emailing them saying that they didn't really care since it was akin to autopopping? I guess they must have changed their minds when either they realized that the majority popping the platinum weren't sticking around to play, or they got tired of people complaining about it

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

It's free on PS Plus extra, there ain't no sales for this. 1f602.png

Not everyone has Extra. Though it was also a standard monthly game at one point too if any folk claimed it back then (that's how I have it and helped contribute to the rarity drop by popping it on this account xD).

• Like 1

Lol snitch.

Well… Good thing I’ve grabbed the platinum from two of three regional stacks on this profile plus all my other PSN accounts.

Also no, Stranded Deep is not a shovelware because trophy lists ultimately don’t define whether or not a product is worthy to be considered a game.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

It's free on PS Plus extra, there ain't no sales for this. 1f602.png

There definitely are. Not everyone has Extra/Premium (or Essential PS+), but you're not considering people purchasing the other region stack.

Nobody was buying this game either way, so the increased sales didn't go unnoticed. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Helyx said:

There definitely are. Not everyone has Extra/Premium (or Essential PS+), but you're not considering people purchasing the other region stack.

Sorry, I didn't know I was speaking with the game's developer. 

• Like 2