International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Do we cross our fingers for "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" trophy?

It's seeming like it, since the hourly signups page on the sheet has gone unused. I'm expecting us to have at least GMT -7, -6, -5, -4, +1, and +2 covered, so I don't think it will end up being an issue.

• Like 1

I'm one of the resident nightowls here so I'll have hours 12am-6am covered for "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked." I'm also strongly considering going for "Overachiever." I've gotta check the backlog when I get off of work, but I'm fairly certain I'll have enough games on the quicker side I can pull from to knock out 100 trophies. I'll have a definitive answer for "Overachiever" later on in the day when I've got eyes on my BL. 

Edited by Pray_4_the_End
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I'm one of the resident nightowls here so I'll have hours 12am-6am covered for "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked." I'm also strongly considering going for "Overachiever." I've gotta check the backlog when I get off of work, but I'm fairly certain I'll have enough games on the quicker side I can pull from to knock out 100 trophies. I'll have a definitive answer for "Overachiever" later on in the day when I've got eyes on my BL. 

Awesome!!

I'll probably be playing from around 10am-10pm during the event (EDT). I don't know that I will necessarily get a trophy during every hour, though. I do have a few trophies I know I can each earn within an hour, so I can claim a few slots within that time frame depending on what other peoples' plans are.

• Like 1

I'm planning to play grom 7 am to 00:00 pm my local time or something (well, likely with a ton of pauses...).

Currently I started thinking in trying for 100+ trophies, since I decided to leave the remaining trophies on TOEM for Saturday and on top of that I started to consider trying to get the 5 SBCG4AP episodes done on Saturday as well..

Still, I'm not planning on when I earn trophies during that 24 hour period.. just hope someone can earn something in the first and last 4 or so hours of the event..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I'm from Europe, I could probably cover what is nighttime for the US. I don't have enough trophies to do it all night, tough (with a caveat). If transferring the savegame for Diofield Chronicle to PS5 doesn't unlock trophies (which is what someone claimed, but others say I can get trophies that way, so no idea), I have to do a full NG+ run. It's no problem to get the plat in a day, but if this happens, I can cover way more time than just 2 - 4 hours.

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm planning to play grom 7 am to 00:00 pm my local time or something (well, likely with a ton of pauses...).

Currently I started thinking in trying for 100+ trophies, since I decided to leave the remaining trophies on TOEM for Saturday and on top of that I started to consider trying to get the 5 SBCG4AP episodes done on Saturday as well..

Still, I'm not planning on when I earn trophies during that 24 hour period.. just hope someone can earn something in the first and last 4 or so hours of the event..

I should be able to earn trophies in the first few hours and the last few hours, assuming nothing pops up (every other year, something does!). I will be on and off the rest of the day, but I will probably earn trophies for 1/3rd of the entire time (8 hours).

• Like 1

I don't think there's any way that I get Riddick done on top of the other 2 plats I am preparing this week, so probably we will need someone else for the sub-1% trophy.

Good news is I did a bit more research on quick ultra rares and think I can get 10-15 more than I originally planned on Saturday. If I can figure out how to rig some of the ultra rares I have left on NBA 2k24 it could even be about 20 more, so possibly 60 in total?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Due to work I will not be able to get the UR plats previously stated; Kung Fu Panda and Hot Wheels Rift Rally.

No worries! I've updated my A-Z sign-ups with Hitman (2016) & Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory, as I can get a quick trophy in each of those on the day to cover the A-Z part. I also updated my other letter sign-ups in the Google Spreadsheet with quicker games. I just won't be getting the plat in Everybody's Gone to the Rapture anymore. I'm still planning to get the UR plat in SoulCalibur 5. I just have to do some grinding before Saturday for the Winds of Battle trophy.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2023 at 3:14 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

September 23rd, 2023, staring at midnight US ET.

I just realised I have no idea what time this will be for me, from th UK also I really should have asked this before, do I need to let you know how many trophies I got on that day after the timeis up or something else? Brain hurt, no work.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I just realised I have no idea what time this will be for me, from th UK also I really should have asked this before, do I need to let you know how many trophies I got on that day after the timeis up or something else? Brain hurt, no work.

The start should be at 3 or 4 AM (I forgot..).

I'm in the same time zone. 

No need to count anything, there will be a bot doing all that work.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is the A-Z list updated?

I may see if I can double to fill some spots if needed with unplanned games from my backlog..

From what I can tell, it does look like there have been some updates to the Google Spreadsheet version of the list, But, I have no clue about the accuracy. I can only speak about my own stuff for that. From what's there, we have all letters covered. But, one option to consider would be to look at the list and see what letters only have one person listed, and possibly add something as a back-up in case something falls through on Saturday. (Just a thought, though!)

5 hours ago, Xylobe said:

With 48 hours to go, I just wanted to confirm that I have everything 100% locked and ready for 'Colors of the Rainbow.' Entirely by coincidence, that will land me at exactly 69 total trophies, so I can pretty easily cover either that or 77. Ideally I'd like to knock out some more short games from my backlog, but if whoever's signed up for those objectives needs me to take over I can do so. Just let me know before the event starts!

Again, I can only speak for myself. But, as the person currently signed up for the 69 total trophies goal, I'm personally in a good spot to meet that.

@Edunstar84 & @viech54 - Sorry for the pings. But, on the Google Spreadsheet, both of you are listed as potential people for the 7, 77, or 777 trophy goals for the Lucky, Lucky trophy. Are either of you still planning to try to go for that on Saturday?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, InfinateEternity said:

@Edunstar84 & @viech54 - Sorry for the pings. But, on the Google Spreadsheet, both of you are listed as potential people for the 7, 77, or 777 trophy goals for the Lucky, Lucky trophy. Are either of you still planning to try to go for that on Saturday?

I have 53 trophies planned and will then keep playing and earn however many I can. So no, not going for 77.

4 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

3 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

No need to count anything, there will be a bot doing all that work.

Aren't you guys 5 hours ahead? I'm in the Oslo/Paris time zone, so 1 hr ahead of you both.

7 hours ago, Xylobe said:

With 48 hours to go, I just wanted to confirm that I have everything 100% locked and ready for 'Colors of the Rainbow.' Entirely by coincidence, that will land me at exactly 69 total trophies, so I can pretty easily cover either that or 77. Ideally I'd like to knock out some more short games from my backlog, but if whoever's signed up for those objectives needs me to take over I can do so. Just let me know before the event starts!

I'm locked in for 7 games, but maybe you'll like to be my back up? I'm playing a Rata game, so might "accidentally" earn 1 more. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

The event runs midnight-11:59 EDT, which is GMT-4. The UK is +1, so you should be 5 hours ahead, meaning 5 AM through 4:59. There's a countdown timer in the OP now!

21 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm locked in for 7 games, but maybe you'll like to be my back up? I'm playing a Rata game, so might "accidentally" earn 1 more. 

Sure thing! Do you know what your schedule is going to look like? I should be done with what I have lined up no later than the halfway point, so try to let me know before then if you can!

• Like 1

I plan to ping everyone tonight as a reminder. If anyone signs up on the last day... well, they're just gonna have to remember! XD

Also note that I changed the description for All in the Family. It was originally 100 participants and changed it to 100 participants OR 95% participation from those who sign up. I feel like it would be a bad list if a trophy was unobtainable from the start. 😅

Also note that catalog Chaser has been added, but I plan on playing probably 5-8 different PS+ extra games alone so I think this one will be earned with natural play from everyone. 

• Like 4