International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Starrk_01 said:

Just woke up and ready to start. Throwing some stats for myself like I do every year:

I'll do the same, although I probably won't be doing much today. I'll try to get as many games done today as possible. Here are my stats:

# of Trophies earned: 137

# of Trophies unearned: 168

Level: 119 (16% to 120)

Completion: 50.43%

Average Trophy Rarity: 79.13%

Good luck everyone! :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

Turns out I have a 16 hour shift, so I won't be able to contribute as much as I would have liked to.

I did pop a couple of trophies last night/early morning, and will try to pop some Vita trophies at work lol.

Good luck everyone!

Damn, that's a long shift. I also didn't know i was going to see a relative today so wont be able to do as much as i hoped but i have already finished off Puzzle Journey, and plan to do A Castle Full of CatsAscendshaft, and Violetti Goottii later though. Good luck to everyone else

• Like 3

I'm pretty much done for the day since I have work and other obligations. 

I've completed 7 trophies, 3 of which are UR.  One game begins with the letter "D" and one with the letter "A".  My timezone is three hours behind the event so it covers trophies in the 12am-1am, 1am-2am, 3am-4am and 4am-5am times. 

Its seems others have also already finished exactly 7.  I am at the last checkpoint at the very end of chapter 2 in Alan Wake so hopefully I should be able to log on tonight and complete the chapter and pop the trophy within a minute of the event closing if needed.  

https://imgur.com/nCExJBJ

• Like 4

Posting another update, since my last update, I have finished 12 trophies in Cat Fun, 20 trophies in Zoo Leap, 1 more in Samurai Warriors 4, 30 trophies in Cat Break, and 13 in Roll the Cat. That should bring me up to 101 so far for the day. I will probably slow down through out the day but I will see what else I happen to get.

• Like 2

5 plats and more than 100 trophies so far... our power is in and out with a storm, so not sure how reliable my access will be the rest of the day, but hopefully I'll be able to pop at least a few more!

I'm saving a game for the 9/10/11 o'clock hours (p.m.), hopefully our power will be stable by then.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
  • Like 3

Just checking in I got 46 trophies including one of the classic ones (pinball heroes). I've also got 11 Est and 12 Est covered.

Forgot to add @Beyondthegrave07 and I both got the same trophies for pinball heroes. I know that was already signed up for but want to just let all know.

Edited by Starrk_01
  • Like 4

Progress Report:

Trophies Earned Today: 83

Games Played: 7 (FullBlast, Gravity Duck, Hoggy2, Intrepid Izzy, InkSplosion, Jack N' Jill DX, Kingdom of Arcadia)

Platinums Earned: 5 (FullBlast, Gravity Duck, Hoggy2, InkSplosion, Jack N' Jill DX)

I have to go grocery shopping but I will try to earn more trophies when I get back. ;)

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 1