International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

So just to confirm, I'm planning on 100+ trophies with 5 plats minimum to assist with :silver: "Overachieverssssss", and I'll be playing a bit of Serial Cleaner  to earn one of the same trophies as @pelagia14 for :silver:"Coincidence? I Think Not!."  I'll also be holding down the nightshift position from 12am-6am (11pm-5am my time since I'm in the Midwest CST) to assist with :silver:"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked." 

I've made sure to clear my schedule for tomorrow so I should be steady earning trophy all night/day to some extent (excluding time spent sleeping/eating) unless something comes up. Gonna try and save a plat for the final minutes of the event as well in case no one has anything planned for :silver:"The Clutch Gene." Does anyone know about the time frame? Last 10 minutes? Last 5 minutes? Final minute?!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

So just to confirm, I'm planning on 100+ trophies with 5 plats minimum to assist with :silver: "Overachieverssssss", and I'll be playing a bit of Serial Cleaner  to earn one of the same trophies as @pelagia14 for :silver:"Coincidence? I Think Not!."  I'll also be holding down the nightshift position from 12am-6am (11pm-5am my time since I'm in the Midwest CST) to assist with :silver:"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked." 

I've made sure to clear my schedule for tomorrow so I should be steady earning trophy all night/day to some extent (excluding time spent sleeping/eating) unless something comes up. Gonna try and save a plat for the final minutes of the event as well in case no one has anything planned for :silver:"The Clutch Gene." Does anyone know about the time frame? Last 10 minutes? Last 5 minutes? Final minute?!

Yup, I'll start with Serial Cleaner after my morning errands, so by 10am EDT at the latest. 

On Sept 6th, Beyond said "It's a little more forgiving than a minute" - but I think the last 5-10 minutes is likely.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Gonna try and save a plat for the final minutes of the event as well in case no one has anything planned for :silver:"The Clutch Gene." Does anyone know about the time frame? Last 10 minutes? Last 5 minutes? Final minute?!

I do have something planned for this. The final 2k challenge I'm planning to pop requires you to beat not one, not two, but three Michael Jordans at the same time. I can set it up to unlock in the last minute of the event I think. If that's doesn't count as clutch I don't know what will!

• Like 4

I have most of my games ready to go streaming from my laptop. 😆

I'm not going to change my normal schedule for Saturdays (exercise, shop for groceries, etc.), but I should still be able to play a bit more than usual so I still think I'll hit 100 trophies pretty easily. I'm going to shoot for 150,  but honestly, not sure what my ceiling is with so many options available to me.

I don't have any UR trophies planned, but I guess it's possible I could earn a couple if I am amazingly lucky but don't pencil me in for it. 

I'm also going to test something tonight and if it works, I can get 18 trophies extremely quick if I can get my old save on my PS3 to transfer to my laptop via plus. I know I still have the save, just not sure how the whole cloud save transfer thingy works...

EDIT: Bummer, DLC is not available streaming. Oh well, time to see what else is available. 

I'll update my progress as I go through the day once it begins. Hopefully, everyone else does the same.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

I finally finished off the main campaign for Call of Duty: World at War, so now I can turn down the difficulty and start working on the collectibles trophy titled Grave Robber.

Also, even though I can game for the whole day, I'll probably still aim to get exactly 7 total trophies, so that'll ensure another event goal.

Depending on how frequently this thread gets updated, I can try to keep an eye on the alphabet and which of the 24hrs might need help.

:) 

• Like 2

Already got these (GMT-4 considered) covered, in case someone didn't:

2am - 3am -4am

I'm currently only on 7 so not sure if I could just stop and get that trophy, or if anyone else is already going for it, let me know.

I decided to play Unpacking instead (also got 1 RE4 trophy) so my ceiling is about 27 trophies; it could be a better option to sacrifice me instead lol.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 4

I did what i had in mind, 100+ trophies, 6 plats and i did this letters (b,n,o,r), i'm pretty happy that i did some games that i brought years ago. I'll go on my saturday, also i'm pretty sure that i'll need some sleep at some point🙃 If some letters or the ps1/psp are missing feel free to tag me or send a message and i'll cover. And good hunt to all participants!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeanolt said:

Already got these (GMT-4 considered) covered, in case someone didn't:

2am - 3am -4am

I'm currently only on 7 so not sure if I could just stop and get that trophy, or if anyone else is already going for it, let me know.

I decided to play Unpacking instead (also got 1 RE4 trophy) so my ceiling is about 27 trophies; it could be a better option to sacrifice me instead lol.

Will you be playing later in the day? I'm signed up for 7 trophies, but also unofficially signed up for 6am and 7am trophy slot. If I pop one more by accident (I'm playing FoxyLand 2), it could be smart to have back up.

I've managed 4 trophies, will pop 3 more after 7am.