International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Hello! I'd like to join as well! I could do the Lucky, Lucky for exactly 7 trophies. Not sure which games I'll play, but I can save Foxy Land 2 for the event.

If you commit to that, you can replace me in that and I can autopop Jak 3 for an extended help for the 10000 trophies

7 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

@Beyondthegrave07 & @viech54 I can go for the 69 trophies if you'd like or if you don't think you'll be able to find an additional game you want to do @viech54. If you do find one you want to do, I can work on the Rainbow colors one (:silver: Colors of the Rainbow - Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Indigo.), as I assume is a nice allusion to the Kaleidoscope Challenge and probably has something to do with people earning trophies in games that have cover images that match the colors listed. (I could be absolutely wrong though! It's just a hunch I have considering it's been a very big event this year on PSNP!)

77 would be easier for me than 69. But we already have some people for 7, 77, or 777 trophies, so I could just get as many as I can.

31 minutes ago, viech54 said:

77 would be easier for me than 69. But we already have some people for 7, 77, or 777 trophies, so I could just get as many as I can.

Okay. No problem. I can get the 69 then, no worries! @pelagia14 Would it be okay if you edit your A-Z post to include sign-ups for the trophies like Lucky, Lucky and For the Memes, too (at least until your Google Spreadsheet is done)? Or perhaps @Beyondthegrave07 could copy/paste the info in your A-Z post and put it in a spoiler in the OP along with other sign-ups for now? Just a thought, since those trophies are being discussed and coordinated at the moment. :)

Edited by InfinateEternity
Formatting.

1 hour ago, pelagia14 said:

I had gotten a bit ambitious and made a spreadsheet with tabs that could generate stats if people filled in their trophy progress on the day of the event. Beyondthegrave07 then indicated to me that they might have a different method for tracking our progress during the event, so I've just made a new version of the spreadsheet without all the statistics stuff.

The Google Sheets link is here, and anyone should be able to edit it. I'll include the link in my first-page post as well.

I included a tab for hourly signups in case people want to sign up for a specific hour or two (especially the early-/late-night hours for EDT).

Added to the OP as well. WIth as much work and help you are doing coordinating for the event, I feel like it's only right to let you make the suggested trophy so I am going to ask you specifically, do you have any ideas for that trophy that you would like to do? Both a name and the description?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

I can work on the Rainbow colors one (:silver: Colors of the Rainbow - Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Indigo.), as I assume is a nice allusion to the Kaleidoscope Challenge and probably has something to do with people earning trophies in games that have cover images that match the colors listed. (I could be absolutely wrong though! It's just a hunch I have considering it's been a very big event this year on PSNP!)

If the colors all need to be done by one person, my preliminary plans have green, blue, indigo, and purple covered already. I can slot in red and yellow pretty easily, so I'd only need to find an orange.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Xylobe said:

If the colors all need to be done by one person, my preliminary plans have green, blue, indigo, and purple covered already. I can slot in red and yellow pretty easily, so I'd only need to find an orange.

Okay. Np. I'll just plan on focusing on the For the memes 69 trophies and my alphabet letters (I've confirmed my sign-ups in @pelagia14's google spreadsheet) (Side Note: Ty pelagia for putting that together it looks amazing!!)

If we find out later that we need more people for the colors, I can always adjust a bit. No worries! :)

• Like 3

I should be able to set it up so I pop 4 platinums: Demon's Souls, Final Fantasy XIII, Neodori Forever, and Ultimate Chicken Horse. These should get a trophy with the word trophy in it for the Demon's Souls platinum and an ultra rare platinum from Ultimate Chicken Horse. I'm not too sure yet how much time I will have but I'll be aiming for 10-20 UR's as Jackbox games are littered with them.

• Like 2

I'm planning to hold my next few plats for the day. If I have time and don't have any setbacks I think that means I'll have all of the following to use:

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (UR)

Zombie Tycoon 2 (UR)

Chronicles of Riddick (Sub-1% UR)

I will also try to set up Rugby World Cup 2011 to give easy URs. I think I can set up 5 quick ones in this game.

After that I'll work on Big Buck Arcade. If I actually plat it on the day that's ~15 more ultra rares.

I would also like to do Worms Battlegrounds' multiplayer to grab some quick URs. There's one that requires 3 consoles though - maybe someone here can help so we can grab the :silver:Coincidence? I Think Not! event trophy at the same time?

If I still have time after that, I'll either do Lone Survivor, or if I'm worn out just do some self-boosting on Tooth and Tail to finish up the day. Goal would be around 40 URs during the day. I don't think I have enough planned for 50+

Edited by VersusCA
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, pelagia14 said:

We get a rainbow (Xylobe believes they will have all colors covered except for Orange - we believe this is based on the Kaleidoscope event, ie we are talking about the game image's color.)

I ended up finding an orange game that I bought back in January and forgot to make note of in my backlog, so I should be ready with 7 rainbow plats on the big day. That's still assuming, like you said, that it's based on cover image and needs to all be done by one person.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pelagia14 said:

Goals that still need to be figured out:

• 5 people earn PS1/PS2/PSP series trophies (just Beyondthegrave07 and Starrk_01 right now)
  • We get a rainbow (Xylobe believes they will have all colors covered except for Orange - we believe this is based on the Kaleidoscope event, ie we are talking about the game image's color.)

Hopefully, we will also get:

• A trophy is earned during each hour of the event, and in the last minutes of the event
  • 5 people each earn over 100 trophies
  • Community earns 100 platinums (13 tentatively planned per the community spreadsheet, but I'm sure it's higher than that with autopops/EZPZs)
  • Community earns 100 UR trophies (around 50-60 tentatively planned)
  • Community earns 10,000 trophies (we have almost 200 planned, but most people - including me! - have not provided an estimate, so that's an extremely low-ball estimate)
  • 50 people participate (currently 39 people, I believe)

I may get 1 or a few UR trophies if needed, even if I'm not planning (King of Fighters XIII quick/easy grindy trophies or something, I may have other easy UR trophies,  will look up).

Also, I should be able to easily get a PS1/PS2/PSP trophy from Legend of Dragoon or Arc the Led (will need to look up better, but should be possible).

If I find out that I can commit 100% for either of those, I will add it on the spreadsheet file.

• Like 1

Depending on how my Saturday goes, I can possibly get a trophy from a Syphon Filter, their trophies are super easy.

2 hours ago, pelagia14 said:

5 people earn PS1/PS2/PSP series trophies (just Beyondthegrave07 and Starrk_01 right now)

I tried editing the spreadsheet but it wouldn't work - think I need to download something to do it on my phone. 

3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Still no countdown timer in the OP?

This work?

Start:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gaming?iso=20230923T00&p0=179&msg=Trophy+Hunting+Day&font=cursive&csz=1

End:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/weekend2?iso=20230924T00&p0=179&font=cursive&csz=1

If you can see it correctly (or anyone else), I'll add to OP.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2023 at 4:25 PM, pelagia14 said:

Goals that still need to be figured out:

• 5 people earn PS1/PS2/PSP series trophies

I can pop a few on Chrono Cross (PS1).

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If you can see it correctly (or anyone else), I'll add to OP.

Both work for me.

Edited by Helyx