International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

About to head into a several hours break, will be sitting at 39 URs because one in both NBA 2k24 AND Big Buck dropped to VR. During break I'll have Starwhal turboing for + 2, and when I get back I will begin the final push. If I do Worms + Strike Vector I can maybe still make a push for 70 URs. It was a much more attainable number before half-dozen of the ones I had planned went VR in the last couple days!

My plans for a last minute NBA trophy are still in good shape, should be no problems there.

I haven't seen anyone declare a sub-1% UR but I did end up getting two in Fantasy Strike, so we're covered there.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, InfinateEternity said:

I have 4 planned games left to play, which include another PS Plus game (for a total of 4 by the end of the day), a couple UR trophies, and 3 plats (one of which is a UR). I'm planning to update again when I finally get the 69 trophies.

Let me know how the 69 trophies go for you. I'm currently at 61 trophies and would need to stop a bit early as Final Fantasy II's platinum will get me to 71. I'll be around for another 4 to 5 hours (maybe 6 hours if I really want to keep going) before going to sleep, at which point I won't be awake until after the event ends.

There's some RNG involved, though, enemy spawns (or lack thereof, i. e. bad RNG) might mean I land on 69 by chance if it's getting too late.

• Like 3

So, until now, I've done:

Adventures of MANA (3 trophies)

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (2 trophies, including :platinum: called Platinum trophy, for the :bronze: Trophies in your Trophies)

HiQ Ace Unlimited (5 trophies)

SBCG4AP Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner (1 trophy, hoping @Han_the_Dragon still intends to play at least the first episode so we can get :silver: Coincidence? I think not!)

Total trophies until now: 11

Will keep you guys updated!

• Like 4

Update:

done 27 trophies so far, all from Puzzle Journey and A Castle full of cats.

4 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Thanks, what's on the spreadsheet now reflects that, so, the there are a few hours that no one reported as completed, but hopefully someone earned a trophy during those periods..

which hours specificly are we missing? I earned trophies at 1PM, 6PM, and 7PM GMT so far, so if UTC is 5 hours behind GMT then it would be 8AM, 2PM and 3PM. hopefully this fills some hours out

6 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

which hours specificly are we missing? I earned trophies at 1PM, 6PM, and 7PM GMT so far, so if UTC is 5 hours behind GMT then it would be 8AM, 2PM and 3PM. hopefully this fills some hours out

8 AM, I initially though that I had done it, but was 1 hour off..

Also 2 PM, but it's likely that no one had the time to update it in the meantime, since it's not yet 4 PM.

Edit: Ya, should be 5 hours behind for you, just checked on your profile, and there are several trophies in the times needed!

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Let me know how the 69 trophies go for you. I'm currently at 61 trophies and would need to stop a bit early as Final Fantasy II's platinum will get me to 71. I'll be around for another 4 to 5 hours (maybe 6 hours if I really want to keep going) before going to sleep, at which point I won't be awake until after the event ends.

I'm on track with the 69. (Just updated the Google Spreadsheet with another game). I anticipate that it will take most of the rest of the event (my remaining 50 trophies are coming from my last 3 games) to be safe, as I still have a bit of SoulCalibur 5 grinding to do after I finish the 2 short easy games I have left (which have 47 trophies total). But, if you would prefer to try for the 69, that's fine. I can adjust and unlock more trophies in POWGI games to drive up the totals, too. For now, I'll keep aiming for 69 unless it's confirmed that we have that event trophy. 

• Like 1

I doubt I'll get any more trophies today, so I'll mark my total at 107 currently, including 5 UR trophies and 3 platinums (one of which is UR)

Edit to show a breakdown of the trophies I earned cos I couldn't find the spreadsheet (sorry!)

My Name Is Mayo 3 EU & NA (102 trophies in total, 2 platinums)

Bus Simulator 21 PS4 (4 trophies in total, all UR, including an UR platinum)

Boggle (1 trophy, UR)

If I earn any more Boggle trophies tonight, I'll add them.

Edited by Maxine
  • Like 4

Taking an hour break now...at 64 trophies and have earned trophies for every hour from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. est now (in case there was an hour missed). Won't be able to do 5 pm est so someone will need to cover.

Should be back to play more. Also sorry for not updating the goggle doc, doing it by phone is a bit difficult for me.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Taking an hour break now...at 64 trophies and have earned trophies for every hour from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. est now (in case there was an hour missed). Won't be able to do 5 pm est so someone will need to cover.

Should be back to play more. Also sorry for not updating the goggle doc, doing it by phone is a bit difficult for me.

I got a trophy for 10pm GMT/5PM Utc dont worry :) 

That's it for me today, didn't get around to acsendshaft or violetti goottii (ok well i tried the violetti game but turned off in 5 seconds), got 30 trophies, exatly half from Puzzle Journey and the other half from A Castle full of cats.

I must say it was a good day. Good luck to the rest of you, would keep playing but i am British so it's 10PM here

EDIT: Just adding some stuff i did to the spreadsheet but i probably screwed something up so can someone check it for me please? Thanks

Edited by serrated-banner9
  • Like 2

Progress Report:

Trophies Earned Recently: 14

Games Played: 2 (Kingdom of Arcadia, Lara Croft GO)

Platinums Earned: 1 (Kingdom of Arcadia)

I just platinumed Kingdom of Arcadia, took me a while. Start on Lara Croft GO but can't finish it now as I have to leave the house for my weekly prayer session, I have to leave early as my mom has a bad foot and takes twice as long to move anywhere so she takes five minutes to get to the car. I'll probably just off-and-on trophies when I get back as I have to log on to FFXIV to do my dailies so I might not get much farther for the event, but I got close to 100 right now. :)

• Like 2