International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, maybe I got mixed up with the daylight savings... I usually think UTC = GMT, but daylight savings screw that half of the year lol.

I'm also ignoring the start time since I will be asleep..

As for my games, all in the list are confirmed, except for total trophies and total UR trophies (may be 5 at max).

I will be playing for sure:

- TOEM (plat and everything to 100%)

- Endling (plat)

- Vampire The Masquerade Coteries of New York (1 bad ending trophy)

- Ride 3 (at least 1 of the track specified win trophies)

- My Hero One's Justice 2 (at least 1 trophy)

- Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator (1 trophy)

- Arc the lad 3 (at least 1 trophy)

- Datura (everything to 100%)

- Super Hang-on (everything to 100%)

- KoF13 (several finish by x trophies, 1-5 UR trophies)

Bonus (planned, but not going to commit, since time is an unknown factor for me on those):

SBCG4AP Episode 1-5 (0 to 100%).

I can drop in on J with Jump Force, but need to see what's my next quick trophy in it.

PS: I will add my name to the A too, since it's a confirmed one (also a PS2 game for another objective).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Xylobe said:

Sure thing! Do you know what your schedule is going to look like? I should be done with what I have lined up no later than the halfway point, so try to let me know before then if you can!

I'm going to try to log on and earn some trophies at noon EST, take a short break and earn some after 13.00 EST. I'm earning 7 trophies, so it should be doable. Playing FoxyLand 2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

What is the time frame allowed to earn trophies and synch for Central time zone?

The start time and end time of the actual event is in the OP, but If you give me a heads up that you need to sync trophies and can give me an estimated time of when they will be synced, it's not a big deal.

I usually wait 24 hours anyways before revealing the results, but I can push it back if need be.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I haven't forgotten! I'll be playing Planet Coaster, although I don't know how many trophies I'll be able to earn. I'll play late at night so I get some of those hours completed if no one ends up doing it.

I'll see if I can play more games through the day, probably something from PS+ Extra or Premium that I haven't started.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

Well, I work 3-11PM EST nearly every day. I'll throw up a few trophies in the morning and hopefully a few tomorrow night after work.

I like events like these, I just wish I had more time to contribute.

• Like 1

Well this looks like fun and I've got no plans for tomorrow as it stands, so singed up for the hell of it! 

I can't promise to make big waves but I'll at least offer up a few UR trophies in the form of Sonic Mania and we'll see what else I can manage...

Looking at the spreadsheet it seems like the specific things are covered, but I will see what I can do to help!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Be safe, drink water, take breaks, go outside and say hi to your neighbors once

Yeah, I probably should go to my parents' house and hug my three-year old niece since I am not getting any younger and won't see here at all tomorrow due to the trophies I will have to earn. ^_^

Anyways, I wish my fellow participants good luck. I probably won't be contributing much except for the Completed It by earning a bunch of easy trophies, but I have some many bad shovelware games on my old accounts on my PS4 and I didn't want to tax myself by trying to 100% a 100-hour long RPG, considering I would be busy doing FFXIV stuff on the side while watching the latest Live Letter by Yoshida. ;) I wish everyone going for the really difficult achievements lots of luck, you'll need it! 😛

• Like 1

Well, I'll be playing Goosebumps: The Game for sure (as it is leaving the catalogue).  I'm also considering Life is Strange: Before the Storm.  So, for me, the event starts in 10 hours but I will be late to the party and will start early Saturday morning, my time.  

• Like 2

Resident Evil and Zombie Tycoon are locked and loaded for two very fast UR plats, and I have been able to rig a good amount of trophies in NBA 2k24 - problem is that several of them have dropped out of UR status in just the last two days or so 😭 I also popped one on accident because I did not realise it was the final part of a quest...I don't want to talk about it lol.

But my main plan for the day is to self-boost Fantasy Strike, Worms: Battlegrounds, Strike Vector: EX, and Tooth and Tail. I also still plan to play Big Buck Arcade but it looks and plays absolutely brutal, it will take all my resolve to complete that one in a single day! When I'm sleeping or otherwise afk I also plan to turbo Starwhal for some idle URs so I should randomly get some trophies during the overnight (NA) hours too.

Edited by VersusCA
  • Like 2