International Hunting Day - The Ultimate Trophy List Edition!

International Trophy Hunting Day Questionaire!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 23rd, 2023?

• Yes
    • No Thanks
  2. 2. Do you like the new format/idea?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Meh
    • Hate it

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

@pelagia14 has set up the post linked HERE as a way for us to track who is planning to go for what letter. So, you can just tag them, and let them know what letter you'd like to sign-up for if you're interested in helping with that particular trophy. There also are potentially plans for a Google Spreadsheet, too. (See the post linked HERE). Otherwise, you can just post what trophy goals you would like to go for and try to coordinate that way. (If I'm wrong about something, someone please correct me!)

When I read :silver: The Clutch Gene - The equivalent of Michael Jordan making a game winning buzzer beater, I understand it to mean that we need to unlock a trophy in the final minute of the event on September 23rd (11:59 PM US ET) OR at exactly midnight on September 24th, depending on how @Beyondthegrave07 defines it. (Again, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me!)

Somebody gets it! XD It's a little more forgiving than a minute, but you have the right idea!

2 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

@Beyondthegrave07 Can 1 trophy be used for multiple categories?

Like popping an Ultra Rare or a sub1 in a game that starts with a letter needed for the alphabet or like a UR that includes the word Grave or some combo like that?

Yes, trophies do stack! Just like a real list! Beating a game on hard mode will pop normal and easy trophies.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

I'm joining (if I don't forget..).

Also @pelagia14, you should be able to count in a trophy from me for V (Vampire The Masquerade Coteries of New York/Shadows of New York) and if needed M (My Hero's One Justice), R (Ride 3, Ride 4, RiMs Racing) and G (Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator).

No plans in getting platinum or UR trophies in this day (unless TOEM or Endling plats and/or I run into an easy UR trophy somewhere..)...

I may go for something else during the event (Darura, Super Hang-on), since I need to play them for other event before the end of the month and may save them for this day since are quick 100%).

• Like 1

First time participant here, I have at least two sub 1% trophies in Kung Fu Panda showdown of legendary legends. I can time completing it for the 23rd. In the meantime the grind is on.

15 minutes ago, pelagia14 said:

My Page 1 post is updated!

Letters still needed:

N

O

Letters that are maybe covered:

A

B

F

H

R

Y

Oh and I can hard commit for N, I can easily get a trophy from either national geographic game on PS3. 

• Like 1

I'm not participating in this one, I won't be available that day.

But I might suggest Overcooked, specially Overcooked: All You can Eat if people have it from PS+. Just need to press Square once and the first trophy is unlocked 😁 it's an easy trophy if people have to share the same trophy and don't spend much time, focusing on other games for the event.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

Minor update: I'll prepare most Genshin Impact trophies tomorrow, giving me a bit less than two weeks to prepare all of Diofield Chronicle. So it's highly likely I can get all the trophies I said I would for this event. How are you all doing with your preparations?

@pelagia14 Do we already have trophies/players for those:

:silver: Coincidence? I think not! - Two people earn the exact same trophy

:bronze: Trophies in your Trophies - Someone earns a trophy with the word "trophy" in it.

:bronze: Lucky, Lucky! - Someone earns exactly 7, 77, or 777 trophies during the event

:bronze: For the Memes - Someone earns exactly 69 trophy during the event

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

:bronze: Trophies in your Trophies - Someone earns a trophy with the word "trophy" in it.

Looking at my trophy log, I found several Platinum trophies called Platinum Trophy, thought I'd share them in case any participants are close to finishing said game(s).

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Batman: Arkham Asylum 

BioShock

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas 

Fallout 4

The Forgotten City

Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered 

The Godfather II

Kingdom Come Deliverance 

LA Noire 

Metro 2033

Metro Last Light

Metro Exodus

Star Wars Battlefront 

Up

Edited by da-Noob123
Typos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

:bronze: Trophies in your Trophies - Someone earns a trophy with the word "trophy" in it.

I should pop the platinum trophy for Ghostbuster, which contains the "trophy" word.

Also, I should 100% HiQ Ace Unlimited (NA), which is free, so if anyone still don't have this one, it is easy to achieve the same trophy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

:bronze: Trophies in your Trophies - Someone earns a trophy with the word "trophy" in it.

Looking at my trophy log, I found several Platinum trophies called Platinum Trophy, thought I'd share them in case any participants are close to finishinf said game(s).

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Batman: Arkham Asylum 

BioShock

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas 

Fallout 4

The Forgotten City

Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered 

The Godfather II

Kingdom Come Deliverance 

LA Noire 

Metro 2033

Metro Last Light

Metro Exodus

Star Wars Battlefront 

Up

I'll one up you! 😆

https://psnprofiles.com/search/trophies?q=Trophy

If anyone hasn't played Undertale, one of the first trophies you get has the word "trophy" in it. It's on PS+ Extra I believe...

2 hours ago, viech54 said:

Minor update: I'll prepare most Genshin Impact trophies tomorrow, giving me a bit less than two weeks to prepare all of Diofield Chronicle. So it's highly likely I can get all the trophies I said I would for this event. How are you all doing with your preparations?

:bronze: Lucky, Lucky! - Someone earns exactly 7, 77, or 777 trophies during the event

:bronze: For the Memes - Someone earns exactly 69 trophy during the event

If someone doesn't volunteer for Lucky Lucky or For the memes, I can do one of those two. However, I can probably earn well over 100 to work towards 10,000 by starting a bunch of new games so if someone else can do them and has limited time that day, please speak up!

Personally, I think someone who doesn't have a lot of time on that day should volunteer to earn 7 trophies, and I can earn 69 assuming no one else wants to. Thoughts anyone?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Personally, I think someone who doesn't have a lot of time on that day should volunteer to earn 7 trophies, and I can earn 69 assuming no one else wants to. Thoughts anyone?

I'll do the 7 trophies then, I volunteer. I don't have a lot of time that day and was thinking of autopopping Jak 3 (PS4), but HiQ Ace Unlimited and the Ghostbusters trophies I am missing make an exact amount of 7, so that must be a sign 😂

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If someone doesn't volunteer for Lucky Lucky or For the memes, I can do one of those two. However, I can probably earn well over 100 to work towards 10,000 by starting a bunch of new games so if someone else can do them and has limited time that day, please speak up!

If things go as planned, I'll get 53 trophies in at most 4 hours or so (I guess that's how long it'll take), getting another 16 (For the Memes) would be doable if I find another short game I want to do. Don't think I can prepare one in advance, would have to play that on the day of the event. Let me look at my game library and current sales, I'll report back once I know more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

If things go as planned, I'll get 53 trophies in at most 4 hours or so (I guess that's how long it'll take), getting another 16 (For the Memes) would be doable if I find another short game I want to do. Don't think I can prepare one in advance, would have to play that on the day of the event. Let me look at my game library and current sales, I'll report back once I know more.

No worries, just let me know! Want to try and be as efficient as possible.

Though, we will definitely need more people to get to 10K. Hoping to get a few more participants in the next couple of weeks.

I do like the coordination here though. I think it makes it feel more like an event rather than sign up and forget. Haha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Though, we will definitely need more people to get to 10K. Hoping to get a few more participants in the next couple of weeks.

I do like the coordination here though. I think it makes it feel more like an event rather than sign up and forget. Haha.

Which is why it's probably better to let you earn as many trophies as you can and have someone else do the 69. I have some games in mind now. Those are easily doable, but I don't know them and have to do a bit more research before deciding if they're good fit to ensure I don't accidentally get more than 69 trophies.

For me it's a good balance between coordination/planning and just doing what I'd do anyway. If it were an event where I'd have to go out of my way to complete some very specific goals, I couldn't (and wouldn't) participate unless they just happen to align with the games I play anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I agree, the cooperation required really does make this feel like a community event, in that there's a sense of community to it. I hope we see more coop events like this.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 7:58 PM, InfinateEternity said:

If, (and this is a big if), I still have time/energy after all that, I have some POWGI stacks that I can do. But, we'll see. I may decide to stop after Rapture. It would be nice to go for the 69 or 77 trophy goal for this event. So, I may set myself up to do either of those. Again, we'll see.

@Beyondthegrave07 & @viech54 I can go for the 69 trophies if you'd like or if you don't think you'll be able to find an additional game you want to do @viech54. If you do find one you want to do, I can work on the Rainbow colors one (:silver: Colors of the Rainbow - Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Indigo.), as I assume is a nice allusion to the Kaleidoscope Challenge and probably has something to do with people earning trophies in games that have cover images that match the colors listed. (I could be absolutely wrong though! It's just a hunch I have considering it's been a very big event this year on PSNP!)

I'm still planning to do trophies in all of the games I'm noted for in @pelagia14's A-Z post too.

• Like 2

I have been spreading the word on some Discord's I follow, hopefully we can drum up some more people for that 10k goal. 

:gold: A Present for you - Someone earns a trophy with the word "Beyond" or "Grave" in the title during the event and posts it in this thread and tags Beyondthegrave07 within the 24-hour span.

Inspired by Beyond's ingenuity with Trophy, here are trophies with Beyond and Grave in the title.

https://psnprofiles.com/search/trophies?q=Beyond

https://psnprofiles.com/search/trophies?q=Grave

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 1