sony has allegedly been hacked

fenrir54565

8 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

problem was, everyone had played those by that point. They should have just given $10-$20 psn credit

That's fair...I was an idiot kid and picked those two even though I ALREADY OWNED THEM PHYSICALLY instead of two others I could try for the first time.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

problem was, everyone had played those by that point. They should have just given $10-$20 psn credit

They gave both Infamous and LBP away to entice people to the series as LBP2 had come out at the start of the year and Infamous 2 was due a month or so after PSN came back up.

10 hours ago, tommyrotts said:

I guess I should just start buying PSN store cards whenever I'm making a purchase/renewing.  It really only takes like, a minute longer.  Not that I have much to lose, sadly...

I have always used PSN store cards for purchases, especially since im a Costco member. They sell $100 value cards for $90 all the time and sometimes they even have sale on them $80 for $100value store cards. Buy them with your credit card and rack up another 3-5%, plus the membership discount, its a lot cheaper.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Watch this will be the new excuse now for PS3 & PS VITA to close both stores all they needed was a little ammunition, and they now have it the security of both of these puts players at risk blah blah blah thanks Sony is my guess.

21 hours ago, jpwbjpwb said:

In before it's all PS3/Vita's fault and so it's shutdown time.

This isn't true. Sony stopped the possibility of using our own credit cards for buying games years ago, because the older security systems of the PS3 aren't capable of defending against breachs/hackers anymore. Your only option now is adding money via PS4/PS5 or the mobile app.

Use your head!!

8 minutes ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

Not like the last major hack in 2011 when we got one free game of our choosing?

Sony's way of saying sorry.

One free game. 

lol 

It was four free games - two for PS3 and two for PSP.

Then we got another free game a few years later from the class action.

• Like 1